The TV Quiz Show Thread

Anyone catch any of the old Bullseye on Challenge?

Is it just me that thinks Jim is a bit too touchy feely and creepy with the ladies?
I used to watch the old episodes with my Dad mostly accompanied by a glass of wine or two, we used to laugh at Jim. For example if someone had 6 kids or so he’d say” you won’t have time for any hobbies” or if there was a fat lad on “you’re a big boy”.

Also this is interesting

The king of sexual predators who were tv hosts was Hughie Green. He used to tell young female contestants on Double Your Money to have sex with him and get the answers in advance. Wasn‘t he the father of Paula Yeats via this route?

Anyone catch any of the old Bullseye on Challenge?

Is it just me that thinks Jim is a bit too touchy feely and creepy with the ladies?

I saw one the other week from the very first series and the woman in the question round didn’t know any of the answers to the three questions.

The first two he gave her the most ridiculous clues and her final question was ‘spelling’ which she got wrong. So Jim said ‘close enough’ and gave her that one aswell.

The two geezers either side of her were just like… what the fuck?

Old Millionaire on Challenge

Q. Which one of these animals spends a lot of time hanging upside down in a tree?

Sloth
Porcupine
Badger
Armadillo

Bloke asked the audience, where 1% said a badger

Always thought ask the audience was abit odd. If I was in the audience and it was a dipper ir a rag asking no way am I pressing the correct answer lol

Oh dear. Watching an old episode of the Chase and the question was about what item appears on the badge of both Manchester clubs, the answer of course being a ship. Brad and the Governess said it was because of the ship canal but that’s incorrect of course, at least for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.