The TV Quiz Show Thread

Not a quiz show but we were marking another teams answers in our local pub quiz. The team were thick as fuck and I don’t remember many of the answers but the most memorable one was:

Q - What is a Jalapeño?
A - A White Horse

Fuck me, we laughed like Hyena’s

Another

Q - which football mascot had his head ripped off this weekend, someone shouted out “Ken Bigley”

One week our mate Jamie was in a team with his mum and dad, he is known to everyone as Jam and he’s fairly rotund.

Q - what do they call Jam in America, a mate of his shouts out “a fat bastard like they do here”.

An old episode of Tipping Point.

Q: What type of coffee is supposedly named after an order of monks due to the similarity to the colour of their robes?

A: Filter

Ben goes to the other contestant, after pointing out the daftness of the order of Filter Monks (and really, just pass it you stupid woman) to see what he would have said if the first contestant had passed it and the guy says “roast”.

I appreciate it’s not an easy question, the answer was cappuccino after the Capuchin order, but blimey, embarrassing or what.

An old episode of Tipping Point.

Q: What type of coffee is supposedly named after an order of monks due to the similarity to the colour of their robes?

A: Filter

Ben goes to the other contestant, after pointing out the daftness of the order of Filter Monks (and really, just pass it you stupid woman) to see what he would have said if the first contestant had passed it and the guy says “roast”.

I appreciate it’s not an easy question, the answer was cappuccino after the Capuchin order, but blimey, embarrassing or what.
Was pissed off yesterday, Tipping Point wasn't on and in its place the banal deal or no deal.

Was pissed off yesterday, Tipping Point wasn't on and in its place the banal deal or no deal.
I wondered how long that piece of TV shit would take to come back. Shouldn’t you be at work at 11am in the morning anyway? Guessing you watch on a dodgy box with no record facility?

I wondered how long that piece of TV shit would take to come back. Shouldn’t you be at work at 11am in the morning anyway? Guessing you watch on a dodgy box with no record facility?
My shift is 3pm - 11pm Florida time so I catch the daily quiz shows!
I couldn't possibly comment on how I watch it but yes, no replay / record ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.