The TV Quiz Show Thread

Young lad on The Chase

Q. Which English county's name derives from its origin as the Middle Saxon Province of the Anglo Saxon Kingdom?

A Sussex

He ridiculously chose to go for £60K and got both questions wrong and was out. First question about a 1970's sit com and the other about the sewer system in London in 1861.
Should never have gone for the glory at that age.

Belter on ‘Ridiculous’ just now.
Q: What mythical creature features on the Flag of Wales?
A: A Unicorn …

Deal or No deal. - What the fuck is that all about? Absolutely zero skill and 100% guesswork. I used to avoid it as Noel Edmonds presented it. Now I avoid it as it's utter bollocks.

Watched it yesterday. Cardiff born, Portsmouth based 'lifelong' rag. Picked numbers based on his favourite rag players.... Ended up winning 10p.

Oh how I laughed. It was hilarious watching his dreams shatter.

The contestants on the show are deluded fucking idiots, most of whom think they are psychic or convince themselves that they have picked up a box with £25k+ in it.

How Stephen Mulhearn keeps a straight face, I'll never know.

Young lad on The Chase

Q. Which English county's name derives from its origin as the Middle Saxon Province of the Anglo Saxon Kingdom?

A Sussex

He ridiculously chose to go for £60K and got both questions wrong and was out. First question about a 1970's sit com and the other about the sewer system in London in 1861.
Should never have gone for the glory at that age.

To be fair, there was only five grand in the pot, he was last and the next best offer was one grand .

So the best they could have won was a shitty two grand each.

Might as well go for nearly £22K, however unlikely it was.

To be fair, there was only five grand in the pot, he was last and the next best offer was one grand .

So the best they could have won was a shitty two grand each.

Might as well go for nearly £22K, however unlikely it was.
Whichever quiz show I watch, it is utterly appalling the lack of knowledge the contestants have of the country they live in.

Just now on Celeb Mastermind some YouTube type guy who scored 0 (Nil) but managed to mention the scum & ratty Captain on Lewis Hamilton.... general knowledge round.... welcome to the Pleasuredome was according to him done by Abba!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.