The TV Quiz Show Thread

There was a lovey blonde girl, the team captain, on University Challenge two or thrree weeks ago.

She waasn't too bright, but she made a change from some of the attention-seeking weirdos who appear on the show.

I wih I could get her picture up here but I can't.

And why doers Amol Rajan have to gabble at 100 miles per hour? Calm down, son.

There was a lovey blonde girl, the team captain, on University Challenge two or thrree weeks ago.

She waasn't too bright, but she made a change from some of the attention-seeking weirdos who appear on the show.

I wih I could get her picture up here but I can't.
I can get it up (fnar fnar)

1705978079535.png

although she would have to go some to beat one Emma Johnson who was claimed to be the hottest contestant ever, and I wouldn't disagree

1705978416547.png

View attachment 104872

although she would have to go some to beat one Emma Johnson who was claimed to be the hottest contestant ever, and I wouldn't disagree

View attachment 104873

View attachment 104872

View attachment 104873
Yes, that's the one (the first one, not Emma)

Thanks

It’s been annoying me these last few days trying to think where I recognise Xander’s new assistant from on Pointless?

5cb74490beef8818dc88489db7b9bb3f.jpg

It finally came to me earlier.

Aha.

7d9845a679c3e47024329651b448addc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.