The UEFA 2024 Chair Throwing has kicked off.

Where are the Russians when you need them? One of the great joys of recent tournaments was watching the bouncing, Charlie’d-up, middle age, balding, overweight, Ingerlund fans get pasted from one side of France to the other by the Russian hooligans.
For the first time in their “careers” they actually had an “opponent” who wasn’t a family man, and was prepared to fight back, and they absolutely, to a man, shit it and got absolutely battered. Marvellous to witness after seeing them batter other European fans over the years. But only when outnumbering them 10-1 of course, and even then only after confirming that their opponents were simply fans out to watch their teams and not an actual firm.

So the best chair throwers win the table?
But you have to Knock three cunts the fuck out to keep it. So far, in similar championship finals, it’s never been done. One Dutch thug hit two a belter, down like the £ in free fall, the third, sadly, just list his smile, but stated on his feet.

It’s all to throw for.

Where are the Russians when you need them? One of the great joys of recent tournaments was watching the bouncing, Charlie’d-up, middle age, balding, overweight, Ingerlund fans get pasted from one side of France to the other by the Russian hooligans.
For the first time in their “careers” they actually had an “opponent” who wasn’t a family man, and was prepared to fight back, and they absolutely, to a man, shit it and got absolutely battered. Marvellous to witness after seeing them batter other European fans over the years. But only when outnumbering them 10-1 of course, and even then only after confirming that their opponents were simply fans out to watch their teams and not an actual firm.
They're all in Ukraine getting their arses kicked.

Some highly accurate chucking in there. Any lobber worth his or her salt seems to have chosen the new streamlined aloominum chairs over the crap placcy ones from past euros.
Lessons have been learned. I’m hearing through my contacts on the ground, some brought their own.

They're all in Ukraine getting their arses kicked.
Yep. They’re proper fighting men. Unlike our Ingerlund “firms” who are, to a man, shithouses and cowards. Has there ever been an English hooligan I wonder, who has ever, even once, had a fair fight? Not bouncing about and running away until they outnumber the families 10-1, but actually having a fair fight?
I’ve yet to witness it and very much doubt its ever happened.

There were some disgraceful rule breaking in the Albania Serbia vid on the other page.
Clearly some had not read the rules and instead of throwing chairs, were throwing punches. One tip I would give them, if you are going to throw a punch at least connect with your opponent. You don't half look a dick when you miss his jaw by a meter.
Windmilling was outlawed, but no one was brave enough to enforce it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.