The UEFA 2024 Chair Throwing has kicked off.

Yep. They’re proper fighting men. Unlike our Ingerlund “firms” who are, to a man, shithouses and cowards. Has there ever been an English hooligan I wonder, who has ever, even once, had a fair fight? Not bouncing about and running away until they outnumber the families 10-1, but actually having a fair fight?
I’ve yet to witness it and very much doubt its ever happened.
In all my years reporting on this, I’ve never witnessed it. Plenty of fat baldy cunts, what they lack in hair, is somewhat over compensated by various intimidating nationalistic tattoos. A lot of skeletons, knights, flags and spattering of Churchill’s.

They are also tragically slow, hence the Russians catching and leathering a few in the last 16 of the last Championship. I thought my telly was fucked as it looked like slow motion. Bellies and tits caused havoc with the aerodynamics and trajectory of the fleeing,

Actual footage. Well a still. But still actual.

Attachments

• efd1bbfc-d038-4761-bb60-ce895bfadc90.jpeg
    efd1bbfc-d038-4761-bb60-ce895bfadc90.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 45
Where are the Russians when you need them? One of the great joys of recent tournaments was watching the bouncing, Charlie’d-up, middle age, balding, overweight, Ingerlund fans get pasted from one side of France to the other by the Russian hooligans.
For the first time in their “careers” they actually had an “opponent” who wasn’t a family man, and was prepared to fight back, and they absolutely, to a man, shit it and got absolutely battered. Marvellous to witness after seeing them batter other European fans over the years. But only when outnumbering them 10-1 of course, and even then only after confirming that their opponents were simply fans out to watch their teams and not an actual firm.

Yeah, a particular highlight for me was the Portsmouth fan beaten into a comma and left suffering from permanent brain damage.

Was a right laugh that bit.

Yeah, a particular highlight for me was the Portsmouth fan beaten into a comma and left suffering from permanent brain damage.

Well no that clearly is tragic news

But on the whole, don't go about being an absolute ****, and hanging about in massive groups, who are also being cunts, otherwise the chances are that you'll end up in a spot of bother

Not saying this chap was involved, and could well have been an innocent bystander, but on the whole, there's nothing better than watching a bunch of pricks get twatted all over the place for being a bunch of loud mouthed gobshites

English football hooligans in the main are prevented from travel to tournaments whereas the Russian hooligans were given a blessing from the grinning bollock that is Putin.

Some people hate this country so much it's incredible they support an English side.

English football hooligans in the main are prevented from travel to tournaments whereas the Russian hooligans were given a blessing from the grinning bollock that is Putin.

Some people hate this country so much it's incredible they support an English side.

Yeah but some England fans took the piss a bit in Spain in ‘82.

So clearly their grandchildren deserve to be slapped all over by hired Russian military types for having the nerve to go to a tournament and hanging about outside bars having a bit of a sing song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.