The UEFA 2024 Chair Throwing has kicked off.

Shocking new levels of chucking on show today. The gimp with the 60'' telly was never gonna be successful .
That's where it's so wrong
The Italians don't care who wins as long as they can shag a beautiful women.
The Spanish don't care who wins as long as they can shag your women (I might have got those two mixed up)
The French don't care who wins as long as they can eat a beautiful women.
The English don't care who wins as long as they can throw a chair at a beautiful women.

I think only the English seem to be targeted. I’ve been to some extreme destinations with Wales and it’s been fine.

That's where it's so wrong
The Italians don't care who wins as long as they can shag a beautiful women.
The Spanish don't care who wins as long as they can shag your women (I might have got those two mixed up)
The French don't care who wins as long as they can eat a beautiful women.
The English don't care who wins as long as they can throw a chair at a beautiful women.
The Irish wait so long to qualify for anything that we are just happy to be somewhere where the sun actually shines. Just so grateful to whoever the hosts are that we can get pissed in the open air with anyone who cares to join us.

Haven’t qualified in so long and the prospects aren’t great going forward.

Ah! Italia ‘90! The memories.
They’re fuzzy. But great all the same.

I think only the English seem to be targeted. I’ve been to some extreme destinations with Wales and it’s been fine.
It's our reputation. They all want a piece of it. All the England hooligans are banned so we are relying on old age pensioners to throw garden furniture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.