The unpopular objective thread

Ok here are some...

I think we have far more glory-hunting fans who don't know enough about the club than I care for.
I think Kane surpassed Aguero a long time ago.
I think Otamendi currently is a more talented and rounded player than Kompany has been for some years.
I think Richard Dunne was never as good as we remember him.
I often worry that Sané and Jesus will never reach their potential.
I think the attendance at the Etihad IS often very disappointing.
I think that we can't expect outfield players to be very good unless they play regularly. This applies especially to players like Fernando and Bony.
I think letting Iheanacho go was a mistake.
I think Jonny Evans would currently be more use to us than Kompany, regardless of ability.
I think last year's kits were nice and it was good to see something different for once.
I think Pogba would've been world class for us.

Probably the biggest one...

I think we as a fanbase need to have far more faith in Pep. He was questioned for going into the Spurs game without Silva and we won comfortably. He was questioned for putting Mangala on in the derby and that was a huge part of the reason we won. He was questioned when we went behind against West Ham, against Bristol, against Huddersfield, against Burnley, against Bournemouth... and yet we keep winning. Now he wants to sign Jonny Evans and people think he's crazy. It baffles me. Guardiola is the best manager in the world and I think we should be happy to enjoy the ride and trust him.

Last edited:
Sane is over rated, often leaves the ball behind when trying to dribble.
Sterling has improved under Pep. It in another team I think he’d struggle
We are fucked when Merlin leaves.

Sibierski was not good in the air

I thought Mark Hughes was unlucky to go and made some good signings

A lot of Our away fans have a cocaine problem.

I am friends with Nicky butt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.