The US Presidential Election 2012

AllyShaw10 said:
Obama winning so far. 57 - 40... early doors, very close.
Not really to be honest because Romney needs surprises to win. So far no surprises.

Im surprised at some of these apparently massive turnouts eg Virginia bigger than 2008 & voting going into extra time!
With the economy in trouble regardless of who wins I thought turnout would be lower if anything

chesterbells said:
Amazing how much time they spend discussing race in the us elections. It's not an Obama thing, it happens every time. The way the vote breaks down on racial grounds over there is really noticeable. White men haven't voted as a majority for a democrat since 1960, incredible stat. Still find it strange to see black and Hispanic pundits talking pro republican

I find it odd too, but we are still learning democracy.

What is odd is that a Republican president ended slavery whist the democrats supported it.

And now the southern states that fought the civil war are all Replubican

taconinja said:
AllyShaw10 said:
Not really to be honest because Romney needs surprises to win. So far no surprises.

yeah i heard its exactly as they thought it would be so far

Im not really bothered about american politics, but what ever america do they drag us into it. and id rather obama than a gun toting, church going nut case.

AllyShaw10 said:
taconinja said:
AllyShaw10 said:

Im not really bothered about american politics, but what ever america do they drag us into it. and id rather obama than a gun toting, church going nut case.
Is this the part where I have to break it to you that as far as getting us into wars, the two are pretty much the same?

taconinja said:
AllyShaw10 said:
taconinja said:

Is this the part where I have to break it to you that as far as getting us into wars, the two are pretty much the same?

Better the devil you know ;)

Bill Maher ‏@billmaher
O Reilly just said people vote for Obama cuz they "want stuff", then cited blacks, Latinos and women. White men in US? TOTALLY SELF-RELIANT!

Oh that cheeky scamp O Reilly.

Rascal said:
Even our tories want Obama to win

As Romney is like our JOTL ......a far right nutjob.

nutjob

Because even Tories know that the religious right in the USA are now so out of control, they'll turn the place into a Christian fundamentalist version of Iran if they win power. They want to turn the clock back 500 years, the dicks. Best leave them to it, if that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.