The US Presidential Election 2012

Pam said:
Rascal said:
Even our tories want Obama to win

As Romney is like our JOTL ......a far right nutjob.

nutjob

Because even Tories know that the religious right in the USA are now so out of control, they'll turn the place into a Christian fundamentalist version of Iran if they win power. They want to turn the clock back 500 years, the dicks. Best leave them to it, if that happens.
61402_497028960331526_1516426766_n.jpg

'nuff said

Why is your BBC coverage so focused on Florida so much? It's not really the difference maker this election. It's all about Ohio and Virginia really.

taconinja said:
Why is your BBC coverage so focused on Florida so much? It's not really the difference maker this election. It's all about Ohio and Virginia really.

It's worth 29 points, its likes having all the stations and both utilities in Monopoly

Hamann Pineapple said:
taconinja said:

It's worth 29 points, its likes having all the stations and both utilities in Monopoly
True but it's not really that important this time around.

taconinja said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
taconinja said:

From what I understand Romney needs Florida and they expected him to get it a few days back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

taconinja said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
taconinja said:

Because they've got a blonde in a bar there ;)

Watching CNN's coverage and find it pretty good. Watched BBC for 5 minutes and they made it seem so dull. Any other good recommendations?

joeCTID said:
taconinja said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

From what I understand Romney needs Florida and they expected him to get it a few days back. Correct me if I'm wrong.
True in that sense it's important, but winning it doesn't win him the election, nor does losing it lose President Obama the election. It's sort of factored out because it was supposed to go Republican. I realize that's strange, but any surprise there is only good for the president so it's not that important.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:39 pm --<br /><br />
joeCTID said:
Watching CNN's coverage and find it pretty good. Watched BBC for 5 minutes and they made it seem so dull. Any other good recommendations?
MSNBC is decent. I'm enjoying the bewilderment your BBC people have about us.

joeCTID said:

Enjoy flipping over to Fox to watch Megyn Kelly.
It was good watching them 'deal with' Obamas victory last time

taconinja said:
joeCTID said:
taconinja said:

True in that sense it's important, but winning it doesn't win him the election, nor does losing it lose President Obama the election. It's sort of factored out because it was supposed to go Republican. I realize that's strange, but any surprise there is only good for the president so it's not that important.

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:39 pm --

joeCTID said:
MSNBC is decent. I'm enjoying the bewilderment your BBC people have about us.

Surely that makes it very important as if Obama wins that there is a 58 point swing with its 29 weighting? Huge impact on the outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.