The US Presidential Election 2012

Is Romney going down or not or are the Ayatollahs on their way to the WH? I have only just switched it back on.

Obama just took Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral votes, it was his last time but Romney thought he'd nick it, that'll do, he really wanted/needed that one. Thats the first sort of twist.

153-148 to Romney but bare in mind that California's 55 are Obama's. 1 Battleground state will do for Obama.

This is all as clear as mud to me. How the actual fuck long is this going to take? Will Fox News suddenly decree that Florida has fallen to the American Ayatollahs even if this were a lie.

crooky said:
joeCTID said:
Ragnarok said:
Its now 92-78 to Romney

Each TV station has different projections, all over the place.

Ah that explains why every station has different numbers....

When do these numbers become official?
Each state certifies its own voting numbers usually in a week or so.

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm --

Pam said:
What about Florida and Virginia? And how the actual fuck long is this going to take?
It should be done by 5 am your time aka midnight here on the East coast of the US. We'll probably have a good idea of the winner in about an hour though.

Obama takes Wisconsin and the lead 158-153.

Another one Romney tried to snatch.

I wouldn't trust anything Fox News says, Mr Murdoch is supporting Romney, although they've got Wisconsin to Obama, really looking good for Barrack at the moment. He just needs one of the biggys to go with California.

America and Iran will end up nuking each other if the Yankie Hezbollah get their way and meanwhile, the infrastructure will be left to crumble until the whole country begins to resemble Uruguay.

CNN called Florida as 50/50 with Romney leading by 638 votes.

2004 all over again?

MCFC1993 said:

I wouldn't trust anything Fox News says, Mr Murdoch is supporting Romney, although they've got Wisconsin to Obama, really looking good for Barrack at the moment. He just needs one of the biggys to go with California.

The stupid BBC are saying that there might not be a result for weeks because of Florida (again). Is this true?

mat said:

2004 all over again?

No way they know the figures in Florida yet, far too tight, people still voting.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:37 am --<br /><br />
Pam said:
MCFC1993 said:

The stupid BBC are saying that there might not be a result for weeks because of Florida (again). Is this true?

All down to Hurricane Sandy and the damage of equipment and a so called look into the equipment but we should know Florida in the next few hours.

MCFC1993 said:
mat said:

2004 all over again?

No way they know the figures in Florida yet, far too tight, people still voting.

This is the BBC's way of trying to persuade us that we shouldn't turn them off and go to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.