The Victory Parade (Merged)

Barcon said:
paulsimpson said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Shut it gravy brains.
I will not shut up ! Bully .
We've just won a championship and that banner by Tevez does not help . So get a grip in here : all of you who think this is funny then go ahead and laugh . Go on . Fact is WE are the standard now and WE have to set the example . Simple as . I don't give a monkeys who calls me what or who gets angry . I'm annoyed at Tevez and rightly so . I just hope it doesn't go much further but it probably will

Why don't you log off then so that the rest of us can enjoy the thread, no need to be selfish today. Either that or, show us your tits.
I have the balls to take you on

overreact-they-did-not-giving-fucks-i-did-thumb.jpg

paulsimpson said:
Blue Haze said:
Rags coming out of the woodwork in this thread. That's all.
I am no rag . I have a right to free speech . I travelled a great distance yesterday at great expense to see my team win and I'm not going to have a silly joke wreck things . Hopefully people will just see Tevez banner as a joke and that will be that ! But lets wait and see .
That banner can wreck your experience from yesterday. Dont talk shit

The only people taking the poster seriously are the minges crying about it in this thread. Get a grip you puffs.

city stew said:
I think its funny as fusck ... It's fine by me its only the same as us singing were having a party when fergie dies etc
same here...its funny...and city fans on here that oan need to grow up and enjoy the win and the banter...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.