The Victory Parade (Merged)

paulsimpson said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
paulsimpson said:
I can agree with some of what you've said but we are champions and must be bigger than Tevez ' silly banner . We are now the standard ! Carlos has to be punished for this . Seriously , after all the great work done we must be whiter than white and not just seen to be so. Fans can get away with that kind of thing but players cannot . I don't like Fergie obviously but we have to give example . You can be subtle in banners without going over the top . Carlos has gone too far .
Shut it gravy brains.
I will not shut up ! Bully .
We've just won a championship and that banner by Tevez does not help . So get a grip in here : all of you who think this is funny then go ahead and laugh . Go on . Fact is WE are the standard now and WE have to set the example . Simple as . I don't give a monkeys who calls me what or who gets angry . I'm annoyed at Tevez and rightly so . I just hope it doesn't go much further but it probably will
Shut it flange face.

paulsimpson said:
Blue Haze said:
Rags coming out of the woodwork in this thread. That's all.
I am no rag . I have a right to free speech . I travelled a great distance yesterday at great expense to see my team win and I'm not going to have a silly joke wreck things . Hopefully people will just see Tevez banner as a joke and that will be that ! But lets wait and see .

It's as if you want a media firestorm to embrace this non story!

paulsimpson said:
Barcon said:
paulsimpson said:
I will not shut up ! Bully .
We've just won a championship and that banner by Tevez does not help . So get a grip in here : all of you who think this is funny then go ahead and laugh . Go on . Fact is WE are the standard now and WE have to set the example . Simple as . I don't give a monkeys who calls me what or who gets angry . I'm annoyed at Tevez and rightly so . I just hope it doesn't go much further but it probably will

Why don't you log off then so that the rest of us can enjoy the thread, no need to be selfish today. Either that or, show us your tits.
I have the balls to take you on
You have balls??

bzekosilva said:
right people know tevez didnt make that fucking banner? he never took it on the bus with him jesus christ if he had made it fair enough...

As4TAk6CAAILkXN.jpg

paulsimpson said:
Blue Haze said:
I am no rag . I have a right to free speech . I travelled a great distance yesterday at great expense to see my team win and I'm not going to have a silly joke wreck things . Hopefully people will just see Tevez banner as a joke and that will be that ! But lets wait and see .

Fuck me but that's poor.

paulsimpson said:
Blue Haze said:

The only way it could wreck tings is if somehow the title was taken from us, as that's not going to happen, lighten up! We've just won the fucking league!

Ferguson isn't DEAD so the sign CAN'T BE TAKEN LITERALLY!

So consider the reason behind it.

Hint: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ferguson-can-city-be-top-dogs-not-in-my-lifetime-1789944.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 89944.html</a>

There's some very precious people here aren't there? You sound like the rags on Ragcafe and Twitter acting like Carlos has just committed a war crime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.