The Victory Parade (Merged)

Re: It's just a picture.

glen quagmire said:
And i love it!

[bigimg]http://goalshighlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Carlos-Tevez-to-Ferguson-RIP-Fergie-Banner.jpg[/bigimg]

I totally appreciate how our club and players continued to conduct themselselves this season with a bit of dignity and class (something we have done for a long time) and never stoop to levels of the evil empire and surly alex, rooney, wio, evra, etc by constantly mouthing off on social networking sites and to the media.

But I love the comedy effect of this image, tevez with the sunglasses and the big grin. Great bit of banter and a fair response to surly's slander.

I saw this banner early on at the corner of princess st & portland st but could only manage an average shot through the crowd from long distance and then it dissappeared. I followed the parade all round town as far as the arndale just short of the printworks where tevez held up the banner, so i missed out on this shot :(

Mëtal Bikër said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Have to say town yesterday was absolutely EPIC!!!!!! Hordes of blues thronging the streets without a rag in sight. The buzz and the noise were simply astonishing. Brought tears to my eyes and never so proud to be a blue as I was last night.

Was outside the Tesco Express on Princess Street and the bus stopped right by us. I just screamed and waved like a 14 year old at a Justin Bieber concert. In some ways that was the highlight of the last few days.

Did you hear the chorus of "you fat bastard" to that lad who broke the roof of the bus shelter? XD
LOL! No I didn't but we went just as soon as the bus passed to go to pick some stuff up from my office. I got some good shots of the lads on top of the big advertising hoarding just opposite Fountain Street though. How on earth did they get up there?

F*ck me. The poster is the lead story on 5 Live news. United have agreed to let the matter drop, in view of City's prompt apology. IT'S A F*CKING JOKE. YOU KNOW, A JOKE. Like all those rib-ticklers in Red Issue, about Hillsborough, Suarez, and what have you.

And what have they got to say about this?

Fergie_hits_back-1.gif

Apparently, City are a laughing stock. Anyone seen any Rags laughing since Sunday?

I just watched the Parade Vid, and at 17:23, You can see the exact moment I got Edin Dzeko to turn around and give me a thumbs up. Yesterday was a dream come true. Love to all you blues out there!

JamesH said:
F*ck me. The poster is the lead story on 5 Live news. United have agreed to let the matter drop, in view of City's prompt apology. IT'S A F*CKING JOKE. YOU KNOW, A JOKE. Like all those rib-ticklers in Red Issue, about Hillsborough, Suarez, and what have you.

Fergie_hits_back-1.gif

Apparently, City are a laughing stock. Anyone seen any Rags laughing since Sunday?

Ha ha, can't you post on here more often?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to shed some light on how the figures are calculated by GMP.

Albert Square is 12,000 capacity.

Deansgate is at 80,000 capacity.

They estimate over 100,000 based on the other surrounding areas.

Makes you wonder how the rags claim they had 3 billion out on the streets when they won the treble or whatever it is they claim to have had there...

BTH said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to shed some light on how the figures are calculated by GMP.

Albert Square is 12,000 capacity.

Deansgate is at 80,000 capacity.

They estimate over 100,000 based on the other surrounding areas.

Makes you wonder how the rags claim they had 3 billion out on the streets when they won the treble or whatever it is they claim to have had there...
They probably think that viewing it on MUTV or looking at a video on youtube counts

I was near exchange square at the end of the parade.

After they'd passed the bus seemed to vanish!! Did the driver put his foot down and disappear into Cheetham Hill ?!?

JamesH said:

Fergie_hits_back-1.gif

LOL.....JamesH, You might only have 17 posts on here but I fcking love this. Keep posting.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.