The Victory Parade (Merged)

intheredcorner said:
Congratulations for the epic league win. I know it was bad for your health but there is no better way to win the league and snatching it from your bitterest of rivals.

I just wish there was a way you had won it and not Nasri. We don't really hate city. Or maybe I should speak for my self. No problem with Kolo. No problem with Clichy. No problem with Vieira. It's true we have a problem with Adebayor mainly because of his goal celebration and we have a problem with Nasri..mainly because we feel he ran away from responsibility. He was the natural guy to replace cesc, but he ran away to be a passenger in your team. And also for the money. That's just how we see it and I think it's normal for fans to feel aggrieved. You would give Hart or Kompany a lot of stick if say they left for liverpool. So it doesn't mean we hate city. Of course there is now a mini rivalry between us because of existence of our former players in your team, but that can only be good for the game. Someone needed to challenge united's dominance. I really liked Mancini's mind games in the last month or so. Finally someone who could get in Fergy's head.

If we can make just two more decent signings after Podolski, and if we can get Wilshere back to fitness...I think we will be able to challenge you next season.

Congratulations once again

Nasri isn't a passenger, he was an integral part of our Premier League winning team. He was an excellent signing and will only go on to win more silverware, sorry that he left you in the shit but you have done the same to dozens of French teams over the years when you steal their best players for 50p and sell them for £20 million.

intheredcorner said:
Congratulations for the epic league win. I know it was bad for your health but there is no better way to win the league and snatching it from your bitterest of rivals.

I just wish there was a way you had won it and not Nasri. We don't really hate city. Or maybe I should speak for my self. No problem with Kolo. No problem with Clichy. No problem with Vieira. It's true we have a problem with Adebayor mainly because of his goal celebration and we have a problem with Nasri..mainly because we feel he ran away from responsibility. He was the natural guy to replace cesc, but he ran away to be a passenger in your team. And also for the money. That's just how we see it and I think it's normal for fans to feel aggrieved. You would give Hart or Kompany a lot of stick if say they left for liverpool. So it doesn't mean we hate city. Of course there is now a mini rivalry between us because of existence of our former players in your team, but that can only be good for the game. Someone needed to challenge united's dominance. I really liked Mancini's mind games in the last month or so. Finally someone who could get in Fergy's head.

If we can make just two more decent signings after Podolski, and if we can get Wilshere back to fitness...I think we will be able to challenge you next season.

Why? He is just being honest. The bit at 2:25 onwards proves this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG6Cej-jM28&feature=fvsr[/youtube]

intheredcorner said:

Thanks for the congratulations and also thanks for the chance to post the gif that keeps gifing

fanscity.gif

gaudinho's stolen car said:
intheredcorner said:

Nasri isn't a passenger, he was an integral part of our Premier League winning team. He was an excellent signing and will only go on to win more silverware, sorry that he left you in the shit but you have done the same to dozens of French teams over the years when you steal their best players for 50p and sell them for £20 million.

intheredcorner said:

So many wrong things in there it's untrue.

Nasri ran away from responsibility? He's been a massive part of a premier lge winning squad scoring important goals(Chelsea was HUGE) he's no passenger as you arrogantly put it.
For you to compare us to Liverpool is stupid as they're not competing for titles champs lge with us, he came to win things and guess what... He did in his 1st season with us. As he said on Monday, be happy you got 3rd and celebrate that achievement, he'll celebrate his medal.

Ps thanks for the congrats. :-)

It's what we feel. You can't change it. Nasri says he moved because of trophies...but let's not pretend that doubling your money isn't a factor you consider when moving jobs. It's the truth. Of course winning the league will mask it. But he wasn't such a key player in your team.
Here's a question. Do you think you could have won the league even without Nasri?
I think you would have. That's what makes him a passenger. The truth is, players who talk a lot, try to 'give it back to fans' and that sort of behaviour always follow the wrong path. Because they don't know how to shut up. Nasri insulted Gallas for leaving arsenal. He even refused to shake Gallas's hand during the pre-match ritual. He called Gallas a coward and all sorts of other names. So why shouldn't he expect to be told the same things when he also does a Gallas? Check out all other guys who talk too much. They never settle at one club. Anelka, Adebayor, Bellamy, Tevez, Gallas, Heinze etc. You see, it's in their character. If a guy like Hazard comes in and all of a sudden Nasri starts getting fewer game times, he will start opening his big mouth. Soon he will be shipped away on loan to France because of the enegry he brings to your changing room. That's how he's gonna end up if he continues on the part he has taken. Guys like Kolo, clichy, fabregas on the other hand are true professionals. They don't talk too much. They go about their business.

Nasri had better learn from true professionals in your ranks like Kompany, Milner, Barry, Sergio...

But like I said...other than Nasri (what do you expect anyway) I have no problem with city and I actually preferred that you won it over united.

intheredcorner said:

Fans' attitudes to players who leave are quite bizarre. Some City supporters (but not me) jeer Sylvain Distin, who was a model pro for us, waited until his contract was up and he could see where the club was heading before making a decision then went to Pompey and won something. He got it wrong possibly as if he'd waited a while he might have still been part of this squad but that was a decision he took.

I can kind of understand where you're coming from re Nasri but players are employees and, like the rest of us who work for someone else for a living, they are entitled to make decisions about moving jobs. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they're wrong. Loyalty is fine but people also have career objectives and for a player winning silverware is probably one of the key ones.

Will you challenge us next season? I doubt it. I love watching Arsenal but I suspect you don't have enough experienced and mentally tough characters like De Jong, Zabaleta, Kompany, Aguero, Tevez, Barry etc who never hide. The players who came to us from Arsenal got a shock when they found out how seriously City take training. Nasri became a better player once he realised he had to give 100% for 90 minutes every game. He forgot that for the second QPR goal on Sunday, when he half-heartedly tracked Mackie, and Mancini was screaming Italian obscenities at him because of it. Adebayor could never adapt to the Mancini style as he was another one that played when it suited him. Adam Johnson would be a perfect buy for you; lovely player when he wants to be but has the character of a weak cup of tea.

Wenger's obsession with selling a player at his peak and replacing him with a 19-yr old will simply not work.

intheredcorner said:
It's what we feel. You can't change it. Nasri says he moved because of trophies...but let's not pretend that doubling your money isn't a factor you consider when moving jobs. It's the truth. Of course winning the league will mask it. But he wasn't such a key player in your team.
Here's a question. Do you think you could have won the league even without Nasri?
I think you would have. That's what makes him a passenger. The truth is, players who talk a lot, try to 'give it back to fans' and that sort of behaviour always follow the wrong path. Because they don't know how to shut up. Nasri insulted Gallas for leaving arsenal. He even refused to shake Gallas's hand during the pre-match ritual. He called Gallas a coward and all sorts of other names. So why shouldn't he expect to be told the same things when he also does a Gallas? Check out all other guys who talk too much. They never settle at one club. Anelka, Adebayor, Bellamy, Tevez, Gallas, Heinze etc. You see, it's in their character. If a guy like Hazard comes in and all of a sudden Nasri starts getting fewer game times, he will start opening his big mouth. Soon he will be shipped away on loan to France because of the enegry he brings to your changing room. That's how he's gonna end up if he continues on the part he has taken. Guys like Kolo, clichy, fabregas on the other hand are true professionals. They don't talk too much. They go about their business.

Nasri had better learn from true professionals in your ranks like Kompany, Milner, Barry, Sergio...

But like I said...other than Nasri (what do you expect anyway) I have no problem with city and I actually preferred that you won it over united.

Did you watch my vid? "I did not treble my money" "there was also a contract extension at arsenal" "we shall see at the end of the season, when we have won the title, if i made the right choice." Nowt wrong with that.

intheredcorner said:

He's scored 5 and got 9 assists, think that's his best return in the PL? So that's effectively 14 goals, considering we won the league on goal difference we wouldn't have won it without him.

Nasri you fool,it's a disgrace you moved to a team who offered you the chance to double your money while guaranteeing silverware......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.