The Victory Parade (Merged)

Re: Tevez RIP Fergie.

didactic said:
shawgorbie said:
not the cleverest thing to hold up,dosen't do our club any favours because it will be taken the wrong way

Its actually very clever as Fergie did say not in his life time. So its saying so "RIP" since you must be dead for us to win it.

After what he said about Tevez im not suprised.

I agree and cannot believe the club was so quick to come out and appoligise and critise the content which was written and prepared by a fan and not tevez. If only our PR department was so quick to come out and defend our club in the past.

couple of vids iv uploaded,great couple of days
51qc1g.jpg
had to add this :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H_9LEILJi0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyCFF8f26jE[/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

I caught Nasri's scarf and Clichy has my flag, I feel like one of those 'Beliebers' or whatever they call them little kids who go all weak at the knees at any sign of Justin Bieber/One Direction/etc.

I caught Nasri's scarf and Clichy has my flag, I feel like one of those 'Beliebers' or whatever they call them little kids who go all weak at the knees at any sign of Justin Bieber/One Direction/etc.

If you read the MUEN comments, you'll observe that Rags are saying that CT's actions show that you can't buy class. I have taken the liberty of compiling a brief list of things that money can buy:

1) A superinjunction for Sir Ryan Gentleman Family Man Role Model Giggs, O.B.E., V.D. and Scar.

2) A coachload of dim slappers from the makeup counter at Harvey Nicks for your Christmas Party (Hon. Treasurer: R. Ferdinand)

3) A good lawyer for Jonny Evans.

4) A Barclays off a Scouse granny (pictured)

Hooker.jpg

5) Access to the Ladies' at O.T. and Mottram Hall, including stepladder, periscope, and mirror on a stick.

6) A WAG who will put up with 1, 2, and 4.

7) The services of Nick Freeman, after being caught driving on the hard shoulder of the M60.

8) The new 6oz steak in the hospitality at The Swamp (previously the 8oz steak) [True]

JamesH said:
If you read the MUEN comments, you'll observe that Rags are saying that CT's actions show that you can't buy class. I have taken the liberty of compiling a brief list of things that money can buy:

1) A superinjunction for Sir Ryan Gentleman Family Man Role Model Giggs, O.B.E., V.D. and Scar.

2) A coachload of dim slappers from the makeup counter at Harvey Nicks for your Christmas Party (Hon. Treasurer: R. Ferdinand)

Hooker.jpg

5) Access to the Ladies' at O.T. and Mottram Hall, including stepladder, periscope, and mirror on a stick.

7) The services of Nick Freeman, after being caught driving on the hard shoulder of the M60.

8) The new 6oz steak in the hospitality at The Swamp (previously the 8oz steak) [True]
Superb Jimbo.

But you forgot that the best things in life are free, like a share in a racehorse which, having had gifted to you, you then take legal action to get your hands on the stud fees flowing in.

Prestwich_Blue said:
JamesH said:

Hooker.jpg

Superb Jimbo.

But you forgot that the best things in life are free, like a share in a racehorse which, having had gifted to you, you then take legal action to get your hands on the stud fees flowing in.

I was driving up the M1 last night and I could actually hear and feel the rumble of relieved footsteps in Milton Keynes as the stunned United fans in their heartlands made a beeline for the moral high ground.

They always loved the rare occasions they can adopt it. On this occasion it distracts them from their confusion and angst.

City were put on this earth to laugh at.

JamesH said:

Hooker.jpg

index.php

while watching the parade on tv, im sure i saw a utd fan in his shirt, about 6-45 7 ish, can any1 who went can say if any was there,

JamesH said:

Tick de fucking tock. Excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.