The Waiting List

Kenney_The_Blue said:
yawa said:
Did mine this morning at 10:00am. No. 2780.

Not too bad, what sort of figure are we looking at so the 2 ends get guaranteed?

There are 6750, approx., seats in the new extended South Stand so anywhere north of that figure might prompt the Club to do both ends at the same time. Possibly lower than that as it will take about 15/18 months to complete.

I'm unaware of the number required before both ends are 'guaranteed'. I'm assuming there will be a percentage of new seats for season tickets and regular match day tickets. I'm sure however there are plenty of supporters like myself that have always wanted a season ticket but could never commit to a full season at £500-£700. I realise I might not definitely get a £299 season ticket but at that price I can't turn down the chance.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
yawa said:

Not too bad, what sort of figure are we looking at so the 2 ends get guaranteed?

Reckon that is the South Stand expansion (6000 seats) full. My thinking is based on mass migration of circa 3000 from Level 2. Yes those Level 2 vacancies will need filling with corporate bottoms but the club must be confident of finding this type of customer as this is their driver for the whole project.

I suppose trickle sales now over the next 18 months will ensure there is justification for both ends being done.

mostonbluemark said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
yawa said:

There are 6750, approx., seats in the new extended South Stand so anywhere north of that figure might prompt the Club to do both ends at the same time. Possibly lower than that as it will take about 15/18 months to complete.

I would guess less than that, if they get say 4000 on the list + relocations from level 2 + maybe an increase in matchday tickets available, that would just about fill the extended stand. If you add in people who don't go on the list but with more success between now and 2015 decided to buy a s/c.
The last thing the club would want is to be back to sold out every league game and have to go through all the cost of planning and more relocations again in 4 years time.
I think the club would only not do both ends at once if they thought it wouldn't be needed for another 5 or so years.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
yawa said:

Maybe a daft question but can you put your name down for two tickets and be given just one number?

Ie Father and Son - two deposits paid - No. 2781 only or would they give you 2781 and 2782

johnmc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
yawa said:

Maybe a daft question but can you put your name down for two tickets and be given just one number?

Ie Father and Son - two deposits paid - No. 2781 only or would they give you 2781 and 2782
I have purchased multiple places on the Seasoncard Waiting List for friends and family members; however their Waiting List numbers are not successive. How do I ensure that we are all sat together?

Supporters that wish to sit together, whether a current Seasoncard holder or a new Seasoncard holder, will need to wait until the lowest numbered supporter on the Waiting List is offered the opportunity to purchase. For example, an existing Seasoncard holder that wishes to sit with friends or family members whose numbers are 10, 87 and 209 on the Waiting List, will need to wait until the supporter who is number 209 on the Waiting List is offered the opportunity to purchase.

Every effort will be made by the Club to ensure that groups of supporter are sat together if requested. However, available seats cannot be held for supporters on the Waiting List and no seat is guaranteed. The Club cannot guarantee that all supporters on the Waiting List will be offered the opportunity to purchase within the same season. The decision of when to purchase lies solely with the supporter.

Waiting list FAQ here: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seasoncards/~/media/CE1BFD528FDF4BAA84A9841DFA8FAA0C.ashx

I got invited to join this "once in a lifetime" event today.

Is this in case I want to add other people?

My understanding was as a level 2 evacuee I was first in line and didn't need to do this if I didn't want to add anyone else.

No mention of this in the email/web page

Kenney_The_Blue said:
yawa said:

Dunno but from my uneducated opinion I'd hazard a guess that's a decent amount so far and that both ends is looking likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.