The Waiting List

matrix said:
Blue Streak said:
Okay I signed up for this about a month ago now but how do you find where you are in the list?

When you first went on the waiting list you should have received an email to confirm your payment and this will have your waiting list number on it.

Yes just found it cheers. 5564.

Not so much about the waiting list but maybe with the stadium expansion it may be easier to actually get a seat next.to your mate,,the club hardly make it easy to do this in close season in fact its pretty dam shit as you either take a day of work and get your arse down to the club to actually speak to someone there or you have to wait a day and half (as my mate did) to try and move to a seat I new would be free next to me as it was my lad was not renewing only for it to go....piss up in a brewery springs to mind on this matter....a fucking joke to put it more bluntly

Wish I'd have signed up to this sooner when I had the funds rather than pissing it away! Signed up just now and I'm 6050 something along with my mate.

Always wanted a season ticket but had a shitty weekend job when I was younger and now is the first time I've been able to splurge! Can't wait!

Do you reckon these numbers are sequential? Would explain a lot if they are not. If they are, then the demand is phenomenal. I'm struggling to believe that after 3-4 months, that hundreds are still applying

Marvin said:
Do you reckon these numbers are sequential? Would explain a lot if they are not. If they are, then the demand is phenomenal. I'm struggling to believe that after 3-4 months, that hundreds are still applying

If it is a waiting list then the numbers will be sequential!

Remember we slready replace about 2k of season ticket holders every year, before the expansion. We also increased the number of season tickets a bit last year.

Bilboblue said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
So Friday morning we were at 5979 and on Monday night 6050. This shows no sign of slowing down!

That's what a rip-roaring win against the mighty Stoke does for ya ;o)

LOL. I can't see the stadium only having one expanded end for long. They will probably open it for the start of the 2015-16 season
then commence work on the North Stand in Summer 2016 with that opening for 2017-18. Imagine how many will sign up next week
if we beat Sunderland.

The new South Stand tier will hold 6,250. So if we're at 6,050 plus a decision must be imminent

a) Build both stands concurrently

b) Close the list

If the list stays open then assume that either both stands get built concurrently or the 2nd follows on almost immediately. At the moment there's no commitment to expand the North Stand, but leaving the waiting list open would amount to a nod and a wink that the 2nd stand will be going ahead. Otherwise it's mis-selling

The problem being, how many of those fans that have signed up for the new £299 season tickets will get them?

There's only a limited amount.

Will those fans opt for the dearer season tickets lower down in the 3rd tier or ask for a refund?

The club now has a problem.

Do they turn fans away who have paid their deposits as demand has out-stripped supply, or does the club honour that £299 price/season ticket, regardless of where that seat is in the new South Stand 3rd tier?

And at this rate the club will have to seriously think about expanding the North Stand as well, or expand the lower tier by 3 rows. 6050 new season tickets holders in 3-4 months is phenomenal, especially when you consider there is well over year to go until the expansion is complete.

Also. How does that effect current season ticket holders as the majority are paying well in excess of £500 for their season tickets?(minus Kids/OAP's)

How will they react knowing new season ticket holders are paying less?(not having a pop at our new season ticket holders :-) )

So many questions. :-?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.