The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

i said all a long that this was more than just a few fruity celebrities. Clearly there is a hell of lot we weren't meant to know about hence why a lot of information is conveniantly lost or destroyed. I just hope they can nail these fucking nonces.

Mike D said:
i said all a long that this was more than just a few fruity celebrities. Clearly there is a hell of lot we weren't meant to know about hence why a lot of information is conveniantly lost or destroyed. I just hope they can nail these fucking nonces.

The celebs have only ever been a distraction. There are/were 20odd police looking into Savile and celebs, but only 7 working on the establishment paedos.

There are folk suggesting that the Barclay brothers, who own the telegraph, are pushing things forward now.

Everything about Savile was on the internet 15 years ago. From wandering hands, from the cosy relationships with Prince Charles and Thatcher, right the way through to the morgue stuff. Turns out they are all now reported in the press as fact - other than the fact that Maggie and Charles' mates have ridiculously distanced themselves - despite Savile phoning Diana on his behave with 'marriage advice'.

Savile was protected by so many that it has to be a cover up that goes all the way up the political chain. When you have got Norman Tebbit admitting that the establishment stunk and that people probably had a first reaction to sweep stuff under the carpet, then you know that it all stinks.

If the truth ever came out about this so many people would be implicated that it will not happen imo. Look at the people who have denied knowing anything about Savile. Anyone who could work Google knew it all so those who worked with him could not fail to know. FFS, I know within half an hour if someone I work with is suspected of leaving skidmarks on the bog. When he was going round doing his business in plain sight, they all knew. But no-one said anything because it was an unwritten rule that you couldn't touch him.

If all the political figures who turned a blind eye to this sort of stuff were named in an enquiry then it would implicate 50% of the establishment over the last 50 years. And for that reason, it will continue to be brushed under the carpet. There are plenty of influential people still in positions that ensure that they cannot allow this to come out in full. Just look at some allegations that did come out about political figures and then suddenly were exposed as 'nonsense' with the most tenuous reasons cited and believed.

I think this could open up a whole can of worms. The way that the current political parties are squirming suggests that if the truth comes out it could do very, very serious damage to the reputation of the 'government' as a body rather than currently.

By the looks of it, the Thatcher government covered up a hell of a lot, which is why the Tories are so reluctant. I imagine there's a few Labour politicians in there too, but Labour have the moral high ground (if there is such a thing in circumstances like this) because they weren't in power and didn't cover it up.

I think we can just assume that the government and politicians have conspired to hide the crimes of colleagues. Add that to the expenses scandal, you suddenly realise that the Houses of Parliament is full of absolute scumbags.

Now you realise why Yes Minister was Maggie Thatchers favourite programme...because it really was all true.

blue underpants said:
Danczuk alleges that Brittan was handed a dossier on the paedophile ring but it was never acted upon and susequently it vanished

Am I reading this correctly? A "dossier" which, together with 19 other high profile names, includes the name of this senior politician (Brittan) on a list of visitors to a property apparently used by a group of potential child abusers and paedophiles is given to......... the said politician (ie Brittan) for him to action?

Shock and fucking surprise - the information subsequently disappears!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.