The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Pam said:
bgblue said:
It's all been lost, end of story. (They said)

How convenient. And how do they know it was a 100 docs and not 500 or 56? For them to know that means there must be some documentary references somewhere.

Someone probably counted them as they put them through the shredder.

Re: Sorry if posted already but what the flying fridge magne

Pam said:
bgblue said:
It's all been lost, end of story. (They said)

How convenient. And how do they know it was a 100 docs and not 500 or 56? For them to know that means there must be some documentary references somewhere.

this question was specifically asked today, the files don't exist on paper the files were on a database along with thousands of other files which have no connections to anything sinister just general information of civil service meetings etc, all the files in question 'the suspect files' either had a name or code as PDE which were randomly stored on the database along with another 20k files now if the files had been deleted in error it wouldnt just have been the PDE files there would have been chunks of other innocent files deleted but they have not been touched so its definitely been tampered with, they have recovered the individual size's of the files so versus the free space on the database they can work out how many files there were

Why not; as a default setting have all past,present and aspiring politicians,members of the judiciary,the royal family,light entertainers,hereditary peers and senior civil servants declared paedophiles and put the onus on them to prove their innocence.
The reign of terror could begin in earnest then,off with their heads.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
If you read my post on page 4 you will know why these papers disappeared.

Do certain recent allegations from the late 60s have something to do with it?

Good to see they've got someone with no connections to the establishment, and no vested interest in the outcome, to head this enquiry.
Her first comments about this whole thing give us real hope of getting an open and honest investigation......

Sir Michael faced criticism after he sought to stop Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens from naming in Parliament a top diplomat - Sir Peter Hayman - as a paedophile in the early 1980s.

But Lady Butler-Sloss said she was unaware of her brother's role as Attorney General during the paedophile controversy in the 1980s.

"I know absolutely nothing about it," she told the BBC. "If people think I am not suitable then that's up to them."

Asked if she would consider her position or make further comment if calls continued for her to stand down, she added: "I am certainly not going to be talking to the BBC or anyone else about this any further."

How hard would it be to find someone who wasn't connected in some way to the dodgy officials in Westminster, she is certainly compromised by her brothers role and should step down. No way will she implicate her brother in any cover up and she's 81 next month regardless of her credentials to head the inquiry. Call me cynical but sadly I've got little hope we'll get to the truth.

Kirkstall Blue said:
How hard would it be to find someone who wasn't connected in some way to the dodgy officials in Westminster, she is certainly compromised by her brothers role and should step down. No way will she implicate her brother in any cover up and she's 81 next month regardless of her credentials to head the inquiry. Call me cynical but sadly I've got little hope we'll get to the truth.

i think most of us realised the way it was going when she was appointed, it will never come out now and it will drag on and on just like hillsborough has done, what needs to happen is for a group of victims to come out with names dates and places

TheMightyQuinn said:
I genuinely expect a baroness to rumble all the lord and lady peados, here's to swift justice...

Or just going back to bed, forever.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10963332/Baroness-Butler-Sloss-hid-claims-of-bishops-sex-abuse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... abuse.html</a>

Strange and a little sinister if true.

What are the chances of picking somebody to lead an inquiry that had a brother who was involved in the way he was and who themselves has allegedly got previous for protecting the identity of a paedophile because of his position ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.