The "which famous person died today" thread

such a shocker - the minute I read that I heard the Goooaaaalllllllaaaachio off the telly and Nessum Dorma - not the best striker ever but Italia 90 was his time and he made the most of it. Rest well Toto you gave me such great memories RIP

Every World Cup a handful of players come to define that year's competition and he was definitely one of them. He might have been something of a one, or six, hit wonder but his name is indelibly etched in football history.

such a shocker - the minute I read that I heard the Goooaaaalllllllaaaachio off the telly and Nessum Dorma - not the best striker ever but Italia 90 was his time and he made the most of it. Rest well Toto you gave me such great memories RIP
The intensity in his eyes in his celebrations showed the joy and passion he had in scoring for his country.

He and Roger Milla were the most memorable aspects of that World Cup for me, along with the mental first match between Cameroon and Argentina.

It's a real shock that. Loved him, he was a great player.
So was Gary Shaw too.
I'll always remember the delight in both their faces, and the sheer joy in what they both achieved.
Lovely memories, R I P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.