The "which famous person died today" thread

There is a rightful thread on Ray Liotta, but I also wanted to catalogue in this, let’s face it, world wide resource that keeps everyone up to date with the famous out of dates.

Ray was a great actor and it’s a sad thing to hear.

Rest in any fucking way you want Ray.

There is a rightful thread on Ray Liotta, but I also wanted to catalogue in this, let’s face it, world wide resource that keeps everyone up to date with the famous out of dates.

Ray was a great actor and it’s a sad thing to hear.

Rest in any fucking way you want Ray.
Really sad news. Will forever be remembered for his peerless performance as Henry Hill in Goodfellas.

Fletch from Depeche Mode too :(
View attachment 44603
Shocked at this. Me and @BimboBob are big DM fans and this has stunned me.

Fletch was the glue that stuck the band together was their unofficial manger. When other members were going through tough times like Dave Gahan drug addiction and Martin Gore's depression, Fletch was the one that kept them going. After Alan Wilder left the band Gore and Gahan wanted to call it a day Fletch convinced them to carry on.

Very rarely did he give interviews and also preferred to be in the background but Fletch had a huge influence on the band and will be sorely missed.

RIP Fletch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.