The "which famous person died today" thread

Will open that bottle of 15 yr old Springbank I had hidden away and raise my glass in a dram to Doddie later on tonight.

Sinfield for SPOTY gets my vote.
Couldn’t agree more about Kevin Sinfield and SPOTY..what an amazing achievement and what an inspirational human being.
RIP Doddie Weir

[Sir] Kevin Sinfield came onto the pitch at the Rugby League World Cup final last week to a great ovation. Both me and my Father were moved by it.

He ran 7 ultra-marathons (40+ miles per marathon) in 7 days from Edinburgh to Manchester.

He hoped to raise around £100k for MND, he raised £1.5m… that puts his total raised for MND to around £5.3m over the years now!

‘I’m just going for a run for a mate’

What a man, and great sympathies to anyone (and their families) living with that disease.

R.I.P. big man. i am heartbroken .

i was diagnosed at the same time , it should have taken me ffs, he was 52 with young children .

fuck you MND.
Good luck with your battle Pal.
I Don't know you to talk to but know you to see, and have seen you at many grounds, and read many of your posts. If this disease can be beaten I reckon you're the sort of character that can do it.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Good luck with your battle Pal.
I Don't know you to talk to but know you to see, and have seen you at many grounds, and read many of your posts. If this disease can be beaten I reckon you're the sort of character that can do it.
Good luck!
thank you .
i'm not sure i will beat it at this late stage but boy i 'll fight the fucker.

img-1-1669943098854.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.