The wonderful things City fans do to avoid United associations

Most of the above. Plus, never using a mouse with a red laser light.

My mate at work, who is a rabid red, and encapsulates everything that is despicable about them, made me a Tassimo coffee in a Sir Alex Ferguson mug at his house one day.

As the coffee sat there, untouched, a news alert came on Sky TV, and it was announced that Manuel Pellegrini would leave City at the end of the season. A minute later, another bulletin announced that Pep Guardiola would be taking over at City after the season finished.

I remember Charlie Nicholas was absolutely gutted, and my mate had his head in his hands.

Sweet, sweet revenge.

Last edited:
As many others, never had Sharp, Vodafone products. Also deleted the uber app on my phone. It cost me more in taxi fairs but I would feel dirty ordering an uber now.

I have just pimped my Prince of Orange Brompton by respraying the bottle cage orange (Well, Ford Electric Orange which, despite the colour on the cap is what I'd call gold!) and the two clips which allow removal of said cage were red. I've just wound a bit of black insulating tape over them. It's now looking just that bit better!

Never had any red clothes.

Did buy a red car once though. Ashamed of myself. Never again.

Still buy adidas though so flirting with the devil

Saw a decent washing machine then saw it was AIG or whoever their old sponsor was, recoiled and clicked back. Every electrical item in my room has a blue light down to the power indicator on my lamp, which is blue. I have led lights all set to blue, pc fan lights are all blue, led strip lights on the back of my monitor are blue

IMAG0044_jpg_backup_000.jpg
Beautiful screensaver pic, love it

Saw a decent washing machine then saw it was AIG or whoever their old sponsor was, recoiled and clicked back. Every electrical item in my room has a blue light down to the power indicator on my lamp, which is blue. I have led lights all set to blue, pc fan lights are all blue, led strip lights on the back of my monitor are blue

IMAG0044_jpg_backup_000.jpg
AIG's an insurance company. Don't think they've ever made a washing machine. Looks like you've punished AEG for having similar initials.

AIG's an insurance company. Don't think they've ever made a washing machine. Looks like you've punished AEG for having similar initials.
I had to google it, and found it, Sharp sorry not AEG. I have done that before though with some white goods, sorry AEG xD They lost out on flogging me a cooker due to the similar name whoops.

The only red thing i have in the house is tomato sauce,i once had a red card and i ended up wrapped round a tree so karma got me,most of my clothes are blue and my bedding is blue.i had my kitchen painted sky blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.