The wonderful things City fans do to avoid United associations

If I'm in a book shop I always either hide or cover any rag book with one City related. Same with calenders City always covering up the scum.

avoid buying red stuff (which can be conflictual being a leftie) in fact only red shirt is my retro rex n black top
won't use vodaphone, voided sharp for years.
don't visit media city area if possible and if I do always have my back to the shithole and avoid facing it
won't touch rag merchandise.
cover their magazine with other mags in shops.

I wont every go on any sites associated with the Rags and always clean out my browser cache when I read United-centric articles. I realize that's probably a compulsion but one I am fine with.

Oh and red's a shit color too.

Casillero del Diablo. Avoid. Plenty of other wines on the rack.

avoid buying red s
tuff (which can be conflictual being a leftie) in fact only red shirt is my retro rex n black top
won't use vodaphone, voided sharp for years.
don't visit media city area if possible and if I do always have my back to the shithole and avoid facing it
won't touch rag merchandise.
cover their magazine with other mags in shops.

I make one exception at purchasing anything red, but console myself that there is a black centre and we have done red and black - 69 final, The White Hart Lane Rout (was it four for Dzeko?). I buy a poppy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.