The World Cup Final.

Tbilisi said:
Lavinda Past said:
If Aguero played for anyone but City, we'd be ripping the shit out of him now. He should have stayed at home and got properly fit for 2014/15.

Zaba & MDM superb. Proud to be Blue.

Messi - Not fit to lace Maradona's boots. Fuckin overrated toss. He wouldn't get into our starting eleven on his performances in this WC.

Argies should have taken Tevez.

Best post in the thread
so because messi didnt win he isn't good? wtf lol

Pressure. It's all about how great players handle pressure and lesser players crumble.

Ultimately the Argentinian front men bottled it. Time and time again they showed no composure and snatched at half chances, missed decent chances. Had this been a bog standard league game, Argentina woyld have won 3 or 4 nil.

Shame.

Edit: Decent performance from MDM and Zabba. I feel sorry for them.

Messi is getting lambasted but this is a pretty poor Argie team and the manager deserves shooting for the way he played him so deep. Aguero was nowhere near fit enough to come on at ht. If I was an Argie I'd be raging at the manager.

for those worried about the mental state of our three players i can assure you they will be probably be having a beer or two tomorrow before they go their own ways, three weeks in the Bahamas and back as new men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.