The World Cup Final.

NQCitizen said:
Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
Irwell said:
I wouldn't want a single one of their players.
Dunno, much as I love Joe, Neuer would be tempting, as would Gotze for the left wing and Lahm as fullback competition
Muller would improve any side in the world. As would Hummels.

Hummels is average as fuck.

Got rinsed for pace pure times in this tournament.

So the Messi bashing starts, really predictable and nauseating. The world 4 time player of the year has nothing to prove to those that slag him off.

Well done to Germany. Full deserved for this World Cup.

Now bring on the Premiership ! Come on you irons.

Len Rum said:
jimharri said:
remember arthur mann said:
Get back to the dark side.
He's not wrong.
He is wrong to focus on it as though DeMichelis lost the Argies the World Cup.

Where did I say he cost them the world cup? Please quote me saying that. All I said is he didn't pick up Gotze which he didn't. The Argie front 3 are as much to blame for missing their chances. Don't get all arsey because I noticed a City player made a mistake.

sam-caddick said:
TommoCTID said:
Team work over induvidualism, the Argentinians where told to get the ball to messi at all costs but played better in the games where they involved di maria, higuain and worked a unit.

Messi got found out this tournament, he's not fit too lace Maradonnas boots.

Calm down, Messi was exhausted in this tournament and his injuries are taking it's toll on him, he has already played a career's worth of games.

If the Messi of two/ three years ago turned up in this World Cup they would have won it in my opinion.
He still scored three winners and set up a winner. He's not been fit for eighteen months, his body is fucked. It may have something to do with his youth where his body was 'forced' to grow because he didn't have enough growth hormone. Had he been the average bloke in the street, he'd be a 5foot tall adult.

What he's achieved in his career has been incredible considering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.