The World Cup Final.

marco said:
for those worried about the mental state of our three players i can assure you they will be probably be having a beer or two tomorrow before they go their own ways, three weeks in the Bahamas and back as new men

Well said that man!

It's a football match.

Tricky_Trev said:
Draxler's getting laid tonight lol
Don't think there's a player in that German squad that won't be having at least a foursome tonight lad.

marco said:
for those worried about the mental state of our three players i can assure you they will be probably be having a beer or two tomorrow before they go their own ways, three weeks in the Bahamas and back as new men

few lines of the white stuff will cheer em up too

marco said:

Hear hear roll on 16 August

have to say it feels like a FFPR World Cup victory, with all this Bayern nonsense, but:

1) The german season is 4 games shorter.
2) Bayern had it all sewn up early and were out of the CL by early May, so the focus for half of the German squad was already shifted.
3) So many of their starters play together it was natural they were going to be gelled and well-drilled, let alone the fact their German ffs.

but Gotze urgh, I can't imagine too many people celebrating in Dortmund tonight, unless they have short memories, I wouldn't if Rooney scored the winner in the World Cup.

agyeiboateng said:
Tbilisi said:
Lavinda Past said:
If Aguero played for anyone but City, we'd be ripping the shit out of him now. He should have stayed at home and got properly fit for 2014/15.

Zaba & MDM superb. Proud to be Blue.

Messi - Not fit to lace Maradona's boots. Fuckin overrated toss. He wouldn't get into our starting eleven on his performances in this WC.

Argies should have taken Tevez.

Best post in the thread
so because messi didnt win he isn't good? wtf lol

Ha, he's in the Top Ten since this planet existed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.