The World Cup Final.

Germany will win, but I want Zabba, Kun and Demi to win the world cup.

mac said:
Ray78 said:
I want Argentina to win it but Germany will.
Hi ray ,waht score will it be so I can put a bet on.lol.
Gers maybe favourites but most people said tonight that vagina would put in a master tactician showing.

True but the extra time for Argentina and the extra day's rest for Germany will play a huge part,

Ray78 said:
mac said:
Ray78 said:
I want Argentina to win it but Germany will.
Gers maybe favourites but most people said tonight that vagina would put in a master tactician showing.

True but the extra time for Argentina and the extra day's rest for Germany will play a huge part,
I hope not ray. For our lads sake.

mac said:
Ray78 said:
mac said:

I hope not ray. For our lads sake.

Fingers crossed that all 3 will have a great game.

I think Argentina are huge at 12/5. Or 6/5 to lift the trophy.

I'd have Germany slight favourites but I think they've over reacted to Tuesdays win and I don't see any value with them now.

Paddy Power were going 10/11 Germany to win the cup when they were 6-0 up against Brazil. Anyone who got on then has got a nice price.

The value's with The Argies for me now though.

3 City players plus Messi, in South America, why are the Germans even bothering to turn up?
Come on Argentina.

You have to disregard the brazil game as an anomaly. Germany have been methodical as per usual but by no way have they been overly impressive. They were taken to extra time by Algeria. I agree that the germans are favourites but ive not seen anything to suggest Argentina cant beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.