The World Cup Final.

sir baconface said:
Ray78 said:
Now the total bullshit from the footballing genius known as Clarke Carlisle,

Ian Wright is worse IMO. What's the fcukin point of him?

Is there a bigger bag of wind than MON?

If we ever had video technology for confirming or denying whether a foul was in the penalty area it would be the likes of Hoddle, MON and Ian Clueless who would be called upon to exercise their 'expertise'! Jesus Navas wept, and well he may!

cleavers said:
Ray78 said:
Now the total bullshit from the footballing genius known as Clarke Carlisle,
Total bullshit. "He'll rule united with an iron fist", "he let some of the dutch players go to the bar".

Fernandhino and Van Persie won't be friends after tonight either. Luiz is f**king useless (as a centre back).

Yep ITV have excelled themselves tonight. It was like Crimson Clive doing the commentary with the random Rag references. As for Luiz he will get Larry White the sack at PSG.

super_city_si said:
sir baconface said:
mcmanus said:
Ferdy is playing with crap players compared to at City.

He's more comfortable in his skin at City too. Knows his role and knows he is appreciated. He'll have another great season for us, I'm sure.
I'm not sure if its a lack of instruction or what? watching him, he is diving in to everything and either commits a foul or gets easily turned. I think he's been told to immediately press or win the ball back which is shit. In those situations he just needs to delay. Its the diving in that is killing his game.

It might be that Fern feels the need to dive in because he is outnumbered in central midfield and they will play round him other wise.

Having Hulk and Joe in the side is like suing with 9 or 10 players!

jimharri said:
apparently Thomas Muller has told German fans to get ready for a big party. God, I'd love to see themllose after himccoming out with that.

Actually he has not. He just told the fans in the press conference that they will work hard and try everything on the pitch so that at the end the people at home - when everything works out fine - can have a party.

That is different, or?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.