The World Cup Final.

Hate to tell you guys but Germany is going to smash argentina. I think 3-0 is likely.

Maldeika said:
jimharri said:
apparently Thomas Muller has told German fans to get ready for a big party. God, I'd love to see themllose after himccoming out with that.

Actually he has not. He just told the fans in the press conference that they will work hard and try everything on the pitch so that at the end the people at home - when everything works out fine - can have a party.

That is different, or?
Fair enough; I stand corrected. It was posted on Twatter though, so I assumed it was an indisputable truth. That'll teach me.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Maldeika said:
jimharri said:
apparently Thomas Muller has told German fans to get ready for a big party. God, I'd love to see themllose after himccoming out with that.

Actually he has not. He just told the fans in the press conference that they will work hard and try everything on the pitch so that at the end the people at home - when everything works out fine - can have a party.

That is different, or?

Yes, it's very different, but this is Bluemoon where folk like to keep things simple, and therefore all Germans are arrogant, so we'll bend the quotes to suit pre-existing racial stereotypes.
Germany have played the best football of the tournament so far, in conditions that have favoured the South Americans, and for me they deserve to win the final.
Anything to do with that humungus bet you'v had on the Germans Fetters?
I can just sit back and watch this as a neutral, i have huge issues with Argentinian fans through my experiences of the 82 WC in Spain but the 3 Blues who play for the team give me great pride that they are in a final
The Germans are a magnificent team and have played the best football and their fans are a decent bunch so i am just hoping for a great game and may the best team win, looking forward to it immensely

Maldeika said:
jimharri said:

That is different, or?

Yes, it's very different, but this is Bluemoon where folk like to keep things simple, and therefore all Germans are arrogant, so we'll bend the quotes to suit pre-existing racial stereotypes.
Germany have played the best football of the tournament so far, in conditions that have favoured the South Americans, and for me they deserve to win the final.

Who plays the best football and scores the most goals in the final deserves to win the final......

.... or we could all get bored with 120 minutes of shite then its all down to bottle or luck.

Who plays the best football and scores the most goals in the final deserves to win the final......

I agree.

What if one team plays the best football and the other one scores the most goals in the final? Who deserves to win then?

blue underpants said:
Maldeika said:

That is different, or?

Anything to do with that humungus bet you'v had on the Germans Fetters?

To a degree, yes mate - but then I'd still have the same opinion if I had placed a huge wager on Argentina, other than wanting them to win, obviously.
Germany are a classic case of the end product being greater than it's constituent parts - very few of their squad would make many folk's top ten, yet they gel well as a team, whereas arguably with Argentina the opposite is true.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJoRZOK18Fg[/video]

North Korea media telling fans that their national team is in the final of the world cup ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.