The World Cup Final.

I hope CityTV film the lads in Scotland watching the final at St Andrews. If Argentina win, I would LOVE to see the reaction of staff and players. Especially if it's an Aguerooooooo moment!

Vamos Argentina
9eduneny.jpg

Really hope Argentina win, but I cant see them containing the Germans especially in Midfield. Best option is to Play in the break, using the pace of Messi. Any word on whether Di Maria is fit?

Maldeika said:
jimharri said:
apparently Thomas Muller has told German fans to get ready for a big party. God, I'd love to see themllose after himccoming out with that.

Actually he has not. He just told the fans in the press conference that they will work hard and try everything on the pitch so that at the end the people at home - when everything works out fine - can have a party.

That is different, or?

Yes, it's very different, but this is Bluemoon where folk like to keep things simple, and therefore all Germans are arrogant, so we'll bend the quotes to suit pre-existing racial stereotypes.
Germany have played the best football of the tournament so far, in conditions that have favoured the South Americans, and for me they deserve to win the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.