The World Cup Final.

Bluebee2 said:
Rooting for Argentina, how good would it be to welcome on the pitch three World Cup winners in the first home match against the Scousers, love it #FACT

"Brazil, tell me how it feels to have your daddy in your house. I promise that although it’s been a while, we will never forget that Diego [Maradona] schooled you, [Claudio] Caniggia eliminated you, [and] you’re crying since [the 1990 World Cup in] Italy until today! You will see Messi, he will bring the Cup home. Maradona is better than Pelé! "

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjGi8Xqu7MA[/video]

Bump.

"Brasil, decime qué se siente, tener en casa a tu papá, te juro que aunque pasen los años, nunca nos vamos a olvidar, que el Diego los gambeteó, El Cani los vacunó, están llorando desde Italia hasta hoy... A Messi lo van a ver, la Copa que va a traer, Maradona es más grande que Pelé".

I honestly don't get how people say Germany don't have the best stand out players.

Best goalkeeper
Best full back
One of the best centre backs
One of the best passing playmakers
Best intelligent poacher (2 of them!)

The only positions they don't shine in are winger, number 10 and left back.

NQCitizen said:
I honestly don't get how people say Germany don't have the best stand out players.

Best goalkeeper
Best full back

a and right back !

BBC OR ITV ?

I'm watching BBC coverage then i can look at the smug biased twat that is Alan Hansen serve his last bullshit,then I can smile after it goes off knowing i won't see him again on my telly

meeesh said:
BBC OR ITV ?

I'm watching BBC coverage then i can look at the smug biased twat that is Alan Hansen serve his last bullshit,then I can smile after it goes off knowing i won't see him again on my telly

Deffo BBC - we should take every opportunity we can NOT to listen to the twunt that is Tyldesley.

meeesh said:
BBC OR ITV ?

Quite like Dixon and O Neil on ITV so might switch between channels however if Wright is on...........will watch the game on BBC as want to avoid Crimson reds fawning.

NQCitizen said:

Best goalkeeper
Best full back

Pity about the other one being bang average, whether it's Boateng or Mertesacker.

Come on City we can do this. Take no notice of what the experts say. Give the Ball to Lionel and don't let it get to penalties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.