The World Cup Final.

Comes down to Messi, if he's up for it and can do a Maradona in the final..

28khhqp.jpg

It would be great if Argentina wins this. The boys Aguero, Demi and Zaba bringing the medals home.

If this was to happen, would that make our squad to having 5 World Cup winners?

German though....

I do think Argentina's defence and midfield can hold off Germany, maybe not keep them out, but they can definitely frustrate them.

It's all up to Messi and the other forwards Argentina put out because on paper they have the best forward line in the competition. You could maybe say they have too much quality and too many individuals as throughout this World Cup they have looked like strangers up top.

Either way Argentina have two players in Messi and Aguero who can win games on their own so they absolutely have to step up now, there is no hiding in a final.

Germany don't have a standout player like a Messi but they have been the best team in the World Cup, I do think they lack pace in key areas so it will be interesting to see how they play tonight.

I think Germany will win but I am desperate for Argentina to win this, I would love it so much for our three boys coming back to City as World Cup champions.

Come on Argentina!

Will be a snore fest: 0-0 at full time and after extra time.
Both goalies can save pens so it will be purely down to bottle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.