The World Cup Final.

Would love to see Kun, Demi and Pab Zab with a WC winners medal but it's not gona happen.

Germany will win this, they've played the best football of the tournament against better opposition. It just depends how many Argentina can keep the score down.

Roll on Monday til I go down to the bookies and lift the near 500quid winnings ive had on Germany from the start ;-]

In fact it looks as though the vast majority in the stadium will be supporting Germany. The Brazilians really can't stand the Argentinians. Mind you, that just might fire them up. Argentina are certainly going to have to turn on something special to win this trophy.

Rammyblues said:
Germany 4-0

I will be astonished if that is the scoreline.

Germany are very good but Brazil's lack of disicipline, leadership and shockingly instant capitualtion made Germany look almost invincible.

Argentina are a team that do not play open expansive football, they will sit deep, frustrate, and try and catch Germany on the break.

I still think Germany will win but I am desperate for Argentina to win this so our three lads can come back as World Cup winners which would be huge for City.

The probelm with Argentina is that Messi looks exhausted, as admitted by his father, Sergio looks well off the pace, Higuain and Lavezzi have been hit and miss, and Di Maria is out injured.

I do think Argentina's defence and midfield have been pretty decent though, not spectacular, but very workmanlike and in my opinion reminiscent of Atletico Madrid.

Come on Argentina.

I think it will be more like the Germany France game than the Brazil one. The Argies wont have a centre-half fucking off up the pitch all the time and a left back with lime green jelly for a brain.

Tight final, Germans the favs but i want the Argies to win as i backed them before the tournament started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.