The World Cup Final.

blue underpants said:
Bluebee2 said:
Rooting for Argentina, how good would it be to welcome on the pitch three World Cup winners in the first home match against the Scousers, love it #FACT

"Brazil, tell me how it feels to have your daddy in your house. I promise that although it’s been a while, we will never forget that Diego [Maradona] schooled you, [Claudio] Caniggia eliminated you, [and] you’re crying since [the 1990 World Cup in] Italy until today! You will see Messi, he will bring the Cup home. Maradona is better than Pelé! "

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjGi8Xqu7MA[/video]
Bunch of twats
little ingerlander saddo.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Bluebee2 said:
blue underpants said:
Bunch of twats

Here's the one of the "bunch of twats" singing it, led by "Chief twat Aguero"

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ub0SY0WR-c[/video]

I think its a brilliant chant and should they win the world cup an adaption of the words for our 3 winners would be excellent.

Definitely this should be done.

I love City, but City don't play the final. City is a different story for me.
I love to see Kun, but he's not really fit and ARG don't play his game.
Pelle's approach is completely different (and we all like that offense), not just for 0-0, 1-0.
Zaba is constantly suberb, Demi had a strong season finish.
If ARG are the better team and win, it's okay.

But I think, GER can just mess it up by themselves. They are the only team dominating the matches in possession and playing forward to score. Teams like ARG, FRA, NED and even BRA are playing a boring game ttrying to keep a clean sheet and hoping for one fast break, for one mistake. Not my style.

If di Maria is really fit it will be interesting to see Low's answer on the left wing.
Messi is a threat in set-pieces. Not more right now.

But most decisive is the quality on GER's bench. No other team has so many strong options.
And an Ozil still to start believing in his quality.
I would be surprised to see GER not win.
They are at top level right now and the Argies know about that. They know just too good...

(By the way, it is so sad to see English football not clean up their mess. What's the FA waiting for? Goodness me, you lot must really suffer...)

Ive had germany from day 1 to win it as well as made a good few quid from their group game results, Germany will win easily Sunday so my bet will be for a Germany victory by at least 2 clear goals;-]

sam-caddick said:
mcmanus said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I think its a brilliant chant and should they win the world cup an adaption of the words for our 3 winners would be excellent.

The chant is based on a tune by Credence Clear something my dad reckons.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE[/video]

?
Yeah that's it. United already have a chant to that (the "I see the Stretford End is rising" one). No harm in us having one, they've sung a number of our chants over the years, and us theirs.

Me and my mates made one up to this tune after we won the league in 2012, directed at United: "you thought you'd won the league in April, you thought that eight points was enough" but I can't remember the rest, we just sang it pissed up for that night only.

It would fit with us a bit more due to the "Blue Moon Rising"/"Bad Moon Rising" and our boys playing for Argentina.

Just can't see past the Germans, although maybe Argentina can bore
them into submission.
Aguero just isn't fit and Messi has been a huge disappointment.
3-0 Germany

bluemoon32 said:
Just can't see past the Germans, although maybe Argentina can bore
them into submission.
Aguero just isn't fit and Messi has been a huge disappointment.
3-0 Germany
Messi was a huge disappointment in the semi, probably the worst I've ever seen him play. But he's played reasonably well in the other games with some moments of true magic for some stunning goals or assists.

jimharri said:
apparently Thomas Muller has told German fans to get ready for a big party. God, I'd love to see themllose after himccoming out with that.

I am tweeting kun about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.