The World Cup Final.

I fancied City from the start but I have been a little dissapointed with them overall. Logic and form says the Germans and more than likely comfortably but you never know.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/12/north-korea-media-tells-country-that-its-team-has-reached-world-cup-final-4796033/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/12/north-kor ... l-4796033/</a>

Why didn't we think of this?

Fancy Holland to win 4-0 tonite, Brazils saving grace is Silva is back from suspension, cant post so thought id pop tonites match talk in here unless sumone wishes to kindly oblidge.

Brazil:

J. Cesar, Maicon, T.Silva, D.Luiz, Maxwell, Paulinho, L.Gustavo, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Jo

Holland:

Cillessen, D.Kuyt, S.De.Vrij, R.Vlaar, B.Martins, D.Blind, Georginio, Sneijder, J.Clasie, V.Persie, A.Robben

Edit: Looks like Sneidjer has just pulled up in the warm up so Wijnaldum replaces him

What's all this bollocks about Holland being unbeaten this World Cup?

TommoCTID said:
Fancy Holland to win 4-0 tonite, Brazils saving grace is Silva is back from suspension, cant post so thought id pop tonites match talk in here unless sumone wishes to kindly oblidge.

Brazil:

J. Cesar, Maicon, T.Silva, D.Luiz, Maxwell, Paulinho, L.Gustavo, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Jo

Holland:

Cillessen, D.Kuyt, S.De.Vrij, R.Vlaar, B.Martins, D.Blind, Georginio, Sneijder, J.Clasie, V.Persie, A.Robben

Jo is playing so I'm off to the bookies to back Holland.

mcmanus said:
TommoCTID said:

Brazil:

Holland:

Jo is playing so I'm off to the bookies to back Holland.

I reckon holland are gonna get at least 5 here mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.