The World Cup Final.

sir baconface said:
mcmanus said:
bluechampion7891 said:
I'm actually worried...with Fernandinho's dip and no surety that Yaya will be arsed, we have problems at CM

Ferdy is playing with crap players compared to at City.

He's more comfortable in his skin at City too. Knows his role and knows he is appreciated. He'll have another great season for us, I'm sure.
I'm not sure if its a lack of instruction or what? watching him, he is diving in to everything and either commits a foul or gets easily turned. I think he's been told to immediately press or win the ball back which is shit. In those situations he just needs to delay. Its the diving in that is killing his game.

silverback said:
Hippohead a tactical genius? I thought I had heard it all but these apologists for the Scum take the biscuit.

It's laughable.

super_city_si said:
sir baconface said:
mcmanus said:

He's more comfortable in his skin at City too. Knows his role and knows he is appreciated. He'll have another great season for us, I'm sure.
I'm not sure if its a lack of instruction or what? watching him, he is diving in to everything and either commits a foul or gets easily turned. I think he's been told to immediately press or win the ball back which is shit. In those situations he just needs to delay. Its the diving in that is killing his game.

It's all down to Scolari, he refuses to play more than one even remotely defensively minded player. Leaves whoever is there chasing shadows. It's that simple. Scolari has been shown up as incompetent throughout this World Cup, the only reason they got as far as they did is because of Refs.

super_city_si said:
sir baconface said:
mcmanus said:

Maybe trying too hard to establish himself in the side? Don't know really.

silverback said:
Hippohead a tactical genius? I thought I had heard it all but these apologists for the Scum take the biscuit.

What makes me laugh most, is the way the English pundits and commentators don't know anything about him, and talk of him as if he were a young, upcoming manager who's career had only just started when he was appointed rag manager. He won the CL in 1995, he's been around that long, yet they act like he's only just arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.