The worst online shop bar none

Mate of mine ordered the home shirt for his young lads xmas. Took around 6 weeks to arrive. Tried to contact them several times and got no response.

They only take 3 weeks to arrive from China via DHGate and at about £12. Fanatics is on Greengate in Middleton so I don't understand the backlog
I did tell him initially to buy from JD sports as have used them myself previously without any issues.

I ordered a bunch of stuff for my son for Xmas and had it in about ten days in the US. I was shocked. Guess I had first-timers luck!

I never understand why a club the size of City subcontract out the merchandise sales/online orders.

Madness, why don't we won't to maximise profits and keep everything inhouse?

I never understand why a club the size of City subcontract out the merchandise sales/online orders.

Madness, why don't we won't to maximise profits and keep everything inhouse?
Not sure anyone does that,personally I've never had any issues, I know a lot have though. I thought we might have used Legends as they are part owned with our NYC parners the Yankees.

I ordered a jacket a few years ago. When it got here I had to pay more than the price of the jacket for import fees.
My wife ordered a few things for me once for christmas. One of the items was a City mug that arrived in about 1,000 pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.