The young man still missing in the Oldham Reservoir is from our home town Winsford

Thats so nice to hear and it must have been difficult for that family.
I`ve just spoken to Chris (his Dad) and he says its killing the family not being able to find him at the moment.
Thanks for sharing that BM.
I hope they find him, it may take time but it been a reservoir I’m sure they will, so sad pal such a young fit looking lad as well.

I hope they find him, it may take time but it been a reservoir I’m sure they will, so sad pal such a young fit looking lad as well.
Yes its a difficult time for the family, as expected, but even worse that they havn`t recovered his body yet.
Thanks for the post BM and I know his Dad (big City fan as well) would be grateful for these well wishes.
Cheers,
Oakie

Yes its a difficult time for the family, as expected, but even worse that they havn`t recovered his body yet.
Thanks for the post BM and I know his Dad (big City fan as well) would be grateful for these well wishes.
Cheers,
Oakie

Posting With family’s permission.
We felt closer to our boy being at the water with him. The longest most horrific wait today with anger and anxiety and helplessness for Simon’s family.
For those that haven’t seen, Simon’s dad has now shared it publicly that Simon is now out of the water. We sat in silence in the darkness as the boat calmly brought our mate back to land. It felt right to be there as he would do it for us.
Aaron we are all so proud of you.—
To all Simon’s family we are all sending you strength and love and we are all so sorry. I wish this was a nightmare and we could all just wake up and see our hero. A true loyal friend and the world will be dark without you. Sleep tight ranga Simon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.