The Youth

You've changed the goalposts, astoundingly stupid from you again. Keep carrying that water sunshine.
There were no goalposts. What water? Being labelled stupid by you isn’t the gotcha you think it is you sad little man.

Given none of us in here have said it is now impossible to work in the EU, your comprehension skills and contextualisation seem to be lacking, as GDM suggested.

Maybe you’re too busy trying to find a local restaurant.

Yes they did, but you wont see that will you.

Someone spouted a definitive "They can't" in a similar way you constantly run around the board trying to find your own arse Dibley it's a futile expedition .

It's like a pyjama party in here some days.

There were no goalposts. What water? Being labelled stupid by you isn’t the gotcha you think it is you sad little man.

Again, someone stated that people CAN'T move and work abroad after Brexit, you jumped in grating your teeth splashing water about again.

The Tenerife gangster thread needs some muscle on it because mentally you've shit the bed and you know it :)

Yes they did, but you wont see that will you.

Someone spouted a definitive "They can't" in a similar way you constantly run around the board trying to find your own arse Dibley it's a futile expedition .

It's like a pyjama party in here some days.
No they didn’t. You’ve gone off on one and won’t back down.

2016 wants its debate back.

No they didn’t. You’ve gone off on one and won’t back down.

2016 wants its debate back.

No, someone said quite clearly that people can't move and work.

Now we have gangsters from Tenerife and the weight of the Church Of England trying to prove a lie, next you'll be telling me the fucking Turin shroud isn't fake.

No, someone said quite clearly that people can't move and work.

Now we have gangsters from Tenerife and the weight of the Church Of England trying to prove a lie, next you'll be telling me the fucking Turin shroud isn't fake.
I don’t even believe in god. Your weird flexes are bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.