The Youth

The point is you have to jump through hoops now to be allowed in unlike pre 2016.
Each country can knock you back without given reason regardless.
It’s not impossible to work abroad, just a lot more difficult than it was.

The point made was that people can still travel and work in the EU and they can, the finer details were not being discussed.

When someone announces that "They can't" work in the EU it has to be challenged because it's a lie.

The point made was that people can still travel and work in the EU and they can, the finer details were not being discussed.

When someone announces that "They can't" work in the EU it has to be challenged because it's a lie.
Well apart from the thousands getting knocked back on a weekly basis, sure.

For some people they really can’t now. That is a fact. So it’s not a lie. It’s not a fundamental truth either.

It depends on “the context” now and is indisputably harder to qualify than it was before.

Well apart from the thousands getting knocked back on a weekly basis, sure.

Well there's a made up stat for the day, can you prove that? We are either having the university educated people leaving the country as stated above or we don't have them leaving.

My answer was to the straight "They can't" leave comment I didn't add some wishy washy comments like the "THOUSANDS" again without any context at all.

This isn't about Brexit this is about people not leaving the country because they don't want to fill in paperwork.

He's just a reaction generator. He'll deliberately say things that he knows aren't true in order to get people to prove him wrong and then say the same thing a week later.

Nothing I have said is incorrect, but the truth genuinely does hurt peoples feelings when their world view is challenged :)

Well there's a made up stat for the day, can you prove that? We are either having the university educated people leaving the country as stated above or we don't have them leaving.

My answer was to the straight "They can't" leave comment I didn't add some wishy washy comments like the "THOUSANDS" again without any context at all.

This isn't about Brexit this is about people not leaving the country because they don't want to fill in paperwork.
I’m talking more generally, not just university graduates. Just your normal folk looking for a better life with their families.

Anyway, I’ve used my **** quota up for the day so will leave you to your immeasurable miserable existence.

I’m talking more generally, not just university graduates. Just your normal folk looking for a better life with their families.

Anyway, I’ve used my **** quota up for the day so will leave you to your immeasurable miserable existence.

You've changed the goalposts, astoundingly stupid from you again. Keep carrying that water sunshine.

Nothing I have said is incorrect, but the truth genuinely does hurt peoples feelings when their world view is challenged :)
Given none of us in here have said it is now impossible to work in the EU, your comprehension skills and contextualisation seem to be lacking, as GDM suggested.

Maybe you’re too busy trying to find a local restaurant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.