Theo Hernandez

He and his girlfriend were both sentenced to social work and the court forbid contact for 6 months. Soon after that both married each other in 2017, they are still together and have a one year old son.
That`s Lucas right?

Last edited:
Would be good to finally, finally have a top class LB. Although, after seeing how desperate we are for one, having spent over 150mil on 3 fullbacks and Milan being top of the league, they'd take us to the cleaners.

I'm not gonna pretend to have seen a lot of Hernandez but he looks just the part, loads of energy. Have a friend that writes for Serie A that reckons he's gonna be world class.

We've been missing that natural left back with the width and dynamism it brings so much. It's just not the same having Cancelo constantly cut back in-field or have Ake or any other option that just doesn't fit. Mendy's been a waste of time too, surely a left back is a priority for January.

40m plus mendy. That should do it.
Zinchenko seems easier to offload, with lower wages presumably and Wolves are interested. Mendy should be fine as a backup. With a little bit of confidence Mendy is still a decent LB. Shown glimpses this season

I'm not gonna pretend to have seen a lot of Hernandez but he looks just the part, loads of energy. Have a friend that writes for Serie A that reckons he's gonna be world class.

We've been missing that natural left back with the width and dynamism it brings so much. It's just not the same having Cancelo constantly cut back in-field or have Ake or any other option that just doesn't fit. Mendy's been a waste of time too, surely a left back is a priority for January.
I’ve watched Milan plenty of times this season, really fun team to watch. I would say he already is world class. At the moment he’s the best LB in the world I think. He’s the full package. Pace, defending, athleticism, strength, defending, dribbling, crossing and shooting all very good. He’s a bit like a LB version of Walker who’s better offensively. Would be a massive improvement on the team

Getting rid of Mendy and selling Zinchenko and getting in this guy plus would hugely improve our squad....we also have Ake who can cover left back and does a decent job when he does.

Then I officially have no complaints with this link, or reason to think the club wouldnt go near him.

Although I know he's got a reputation for being a hot head and getting sent off a lot.

He was crap for Real after being amazing for Alaves, haven't seen any Milan games recently.
Zaba was a walking red card for the first 6 - 12 months here, IIRC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.