Theo Hernandez

I’ve watched Milan plenty of times this season, really fun team to watch. I would say he already is world class. At the moment he’s the best LB in the world I think. He’s the full package. Pace, defending, athleticism, strength, defending, dribbling, crossing and shooting all very good. He’s a bit like a LB version of Walker who’s better offensively. Would be a massive improvement on the team

Sounds just the ticket. Has there been much noise about us being interested, mate?

Sounds just the ticket. Has there been much noise about us being interested, mate?
We were linked back in april, and he’s just getting better and better so hopefully we’re still watching him. Zinchenko has again been linked to Wolves, that could maybe open up for something

We were linked back in april, and he’s just getting better and better so hopefully we’re still watching him. Zinchenko has again been linked to Wolves, that could maybe open up for something
Do Milan need to sell abs would they? I think they are Chinese owned.

He looks the business but would cost ridiculous, world record money for a full back. Milan have cash and have their best chance of the title for donkeys’ years. No need for them to sell.
A shame as we scouted both the Hernandez brothers extensively in the past

He looks the business but would cost ridiculous, world record money for a full back. Milan have cash and have their best chance of the title for donkeys’ years. No need for them to sell.
That'd be the main fear yeah. They seem to be serious about getting back to where they were and I'm not sure selling a star player would be consistent with that.

They were Chinese owned until 2018 when the owner defaulted on his debt to Elliott Management, an American private investment fund. EM's MO is to sell the club on for a profit not run it for the long term.

Probably more amenable to a sale if they can use the transfer profit to keep their inward investment to a minimum until they can flip the club for a profit.

Mendy for me would be the final piece of the jigsaw for Milan to win the title, if I was them I would swop Hernandez and cash and Seria A is a given!

I rate Davies very highly, but Hernandez is a much more complete player at the moment. Much better defensively, and imo even more dangerous in the final third. Davies is a former winger, and is better at dribbling but not much else, for now. Hernandez would also be way more realistic to get than Davies. 80 is a huge amount for a LB, but he’s easily worth 55m

At least we might be able to raise 30 million at least next year from Zinchenko and Angelino to cover it

At least we might be able to raise 30 million at least next year from Zinchenko and Angelino to cover it
Would love to see Angelino in a 532. 4231 ain't cutting it at the minute and don't see anyone loving the double pivot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.