Theo Walcott? ..

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its quite possible the answer to that will be no

I'm very happy being Champions with better players than fucking Savic & Walcott or spending £30 odd million quid on that overrated lump from Bilbao.

Quality is what we want.

Oh dear
We need to get rid of Marwood and Mancini and just ask him who we need. I bet he has the latest FM2012 patch as well so knows who is in form.

whenever weve played arseanal i am always worried about walcott coming on,and when he does im reminded what a headless chicken he really is.

hes living off the back of that croatia game,hes not really done it on a regular basis,however if mancini was to sign him then he knows alot more than me.

Damocles said:
As I shown earlier, his finishing is pretty poor comparatively.
Forgive me mate but I don't think you did show or prove that at all.

And I watched Walcott a good two dozen times (minimum) last season and I was often impressed. His finishing was not that bad at all.

Van Persie/Walcott was statistically the most common goal combination last season, ahead of Aguero/Silva.

Goalscoring combinations 2011/12

Van Persie & Walcott (Arsenal): 9

Zamora & Dempsey (Fulham): 6

Silva & Aguero (Man City): 6

Rooney & Valencia (Man United): 5

Rooney & Nani (Man United): 5

Goalscoring combinations since 2009/10

Van Persie & Walcott (Arsenal): 16

Rooney & Nani (Man United): 13

Cahill & Baines (Everton): 10

Drogba & Lampard: 10

LoveCity said:
Van Persie/Walcott was statistically the most common goal combination last season, ahead of Aguero/Silva.

Goalscoring combinations 2011/12

Van Persie & Walcott (Arsenal): 9

Zamora & Dempsey (Fulham): 6

Silva & Aguero (Man City): 6

Rooney & Valencia (Man United): 5

Rooney & Nani (Man United): 5

Goalscoring combinations since 2009/10

Van Persie & Walcott (Arsenal): 16

Rooney & Nani (Man United): 13

Cahill & Baines (Everton): 10

Drogba & Lampard: 10

We should go for the pair of them!

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:
I'm very happy being Champions with better players than fucking Savic & Walcott or spending £30 odd million quid on that overrated lump from Bilbao.

Quality is what we want.

Oh dear
We need to get rid of Marwood and Mancini and just ask him who we need. I bet he has the latest FM2012 patch as well so knows who is in form.

Haha.

That's so wrong it's beyond ridiculous but is in keeping with many of your other contributions. exciting stuff. I can see why you find my football related posts boring now.

sir peace frog said:
whenever weve played arseanal i am always worried about walcott coming on,and when he does im reminded what a headless chicken he really is.

hes living off the back of that croatia game,hes not really done it on a regular basis,however if mancini was to sign him then he knows alot more than me.

TBF, he probably does

Davs 19 said:
sir peace frog said:

TBF, he probably does

I remember worrying about his pace in the 1-0 home win last year (I think it was anyway) and Zaba played him off the field....literally....he was subbed.

But it's not fair to judge players abilities when up against the mighty Zaba, so forgive me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.