Theo Walcott? ..

The Fat el Hombre said:
I know Walcott to liverpool is a likely possibility, but why? Surely they aren't offering more money than arsenal and arsenal are a better team

All I can think of is Liverpool will play him as a striker, which he wants, but Wenger is reluctant thus far.

markbmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I know Walcott to liverpool is a likely possibility, but why? Surely they aren't offering more money than arsenal and arsenal are a better team

All I can think of is Liverpool will play him as a striker, which he wants, but Wenger is reluctant thus far.
he supports liverpool, maybe that could be his choice if he decides to go there

I just red that Wenger whanst to sell Walcott + money for Dzeko. Can anyone confirm this becouse I red it in the bosnian sportpaper but they didn't leave a source. They just wrote "according to the brittish media".

I personally think he is very overrated and would not do well at all city. He has some speed and thats the best part of his game.

Taud said:
I just red that Wenger whanst to sell Walcott + money for Dzeko. Can anyone confirm this becouse I red it in the bosnian sportpaper but they didn't leave a source. They just wrote "according to the brittish media".

This was a deal that was trying to be set up in the summer but never materialized

ade_akhtar said:
I personally think he is very overrated and would not do well at all city. He has some speed and thats the best part of his game.

If you take away his pace I think he will be verging on a Championship player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.