There are a lot of unhappy people on here today!

I'm not saying Tevez isn't a mercenary but won't he have to take a (large)paycut if he moves?

Why is it a given that he's going because of some interview, when we hold all the aces?

In my opinion I wish he would just go. I'm sick of him saying Manchester is rubbish nothing to do here miss my family....generic moanings. I am greatful for what he has done for the club but he should never have been made captain in my opinion. 5 years in this country and he wasnt even arsed about learning the language he made things difficult for himself for socialing.
Everytime we get a bit of good news he overshadows it.
Balotelli and Dzeko are going to come good as a pairing, We need to start thinking of a season without 'captain fantastic'.

bluemoondays said:
Great player, but a money-grabbing mercenary twat who thinks the world should revolve around him and screw anyone else.

I'm more inclined to this view. Tevez has provided us with a great deal of joy, no doubt about it, but at the same time has shown little respect for the fans, the club, the manager and probably himself into the bargain. He has been staggeringly, incredibly, well-paid for what he has done. For him, it was just the ordinary business of being a professional footballer - nothing more, nothing less. He hasn't sweated blood - he's done what he has done for every other club he has played for. He had a four or five year contract and before the ink was dry, he probably had little intention of seeing it through. He has maintained his usual history of any particular stay at any club. A professional nomad. He doesn't need to thank me for my support - he can go and do one!

glen quagmire said:
I fucking wish people would stop with the ikkle city outlook on carlos.
YES i will agree, his goals and workrate contributed to our joint 2nd status in the prem this year. But........isn't that what he is paid to do? I didn't see him relea sing any statements thanking the club for the WAGES so why should we feel in debted to him for doing what he is ridiculously well paid for?

agree 100%

People have short memories do you remember how you felt when our best player at the time SWP went to Chelsea?
We had no chance of spending that money and our team was poorer without him.

Tevez has given us great value and entertainment over the 2 years and has help deliver FA cup and champions league football.

We can and will go and buy someone to replace him possibly better.
Our team can win without him remember the semi?

It is plain to see he has not been happy for months and still put a good shift in week in week out.

Thank you Carlos for what you have helped achieve and good look with the family.

Now who can we get in? that is maybe better nice isn't it

We should stop getting on his back and slagging him off!!!

5 years ago we could only dream of a player like Tevez playing us, we could only dream of playing in the champions league and we could only dream of getting to an FA cup final, never mind winning it.

I for one am happy to say thank you Carlos for giving us two years and if you wish to leave then good luck to you.

No one can doubt that he has given us 100% every game, even back in January when he wanted to leave, he still turned up and played and wanted to win, regardless of the issues with the management. For me, without doubt without Carlos last year we would have struggled to make the champions league, because lets face it, Balotelli and Dzeko have hardly make an impact.

Some people seem to forget that he and his family can speak spanish, so a move to Spain would be perfect for him and for bringing his family to Spain. They will have the weather and can speak the lingo. Let's not forget everytime he scored, he either lifted his top to show and t-shirt or pulled out his shin pad to reveal his daughters nick name, so let's not stand here and say the family excuse is a smokescreen. Maybe, just maybe he his a decent bloke and yes he wants to spend time with his family, not see them one month a year or whenever his is injured.

So once again, thank you Carlos and good luck for the future.

ctid.71 said:
We should stop getting on his back and slagging him off!!!

5 years ago we could only dream of a player like Tevez playing us, we could only dream of playing in the champions league and we could only dream of getting to an FA cup final, never mind winning it.

I for one am happy to say thank you Carlos for giving us two years and if you wish to leave then good luck to you.

You're right of course. We should all be grateful that someone as brilliant and godlike as Tevez should lower himself to come to a club like City.

We should all be grateful that he accepted our love and our money when really we are not worthy of him.

I'm not sure what to do next though. Should I flagellate myself with barbed wire while I masturbate to his greatness in an attempt to show him I'm not worthy or should I just light a candle and pray to him?

No sympathy for Tevez. He cheated on his wife and swans round with his girlfriend. He wasnt bothered about his kids when he was cheating on his wife. Think we should cut our losses. Go to Inter or Real and offer Tevez and Adebayor for Eto and Wesley Snider (can't spell sorry) or Higuain and Ozil. If he really wants to go he will take the pay cut. What a shame I would have loved to see him in blue in Champs lge smashing in goals like that free kick vs Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.