There are still some honest people about thankfully.

jimharri said:
To the OP; I hope your missus is ''extremely grateful'' tonight. Several times, in fact!

No, she has been under so much stress she told me has a "headache".......several times over.

Isn't married life wonderful..........:)

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
jimharri said:
To the OP; I hope your missus is ''extremely grateful'' tonight. Several times, in fact!

No, she has been under so much stress she told me has a "headache".......several times over.

Take her for a nice, bracing walk in the Peak District. All that fresh air will do her good. Oh; hang on....

yeseye said:
Did you manage to get any pics of the milf in Poynton?
You know, Banana up the fanny type?

I think you had better take a cold shower....the colder the better......

redcard.gif

laugh.gif

BigJoe#1 said:
Great to hear that Wayne.....

Have you renewed for next season? Despite running low on finances I have decided I just had to, though I doubt we will attend all games, so if you need two extras feel free to call me

Tony

Hi Tony.

I need two extras. I once left some library books on the number 76 bus, if that helps. And I didn't even get them back. GM Buses were frankly not interested and my dad was fuming.

Stu.

jimharri said:

Put paracetamol on yer knob for her headache, it`s her choice of orally or via a suppository. Us guys are nice like that.

des hardi said:
jimharri said:

Put paracetamol on yer knob for her headache, it`s her choice of orally or via a suppository. Us guys are nice like that.

Or the old one, take her a cup of water and two aspirins. She looks at them and asks what they are for as she hasn't got a headache at which point you drop your kecks and smile.

I think you'll find that the majority of people in life are honest, it's only the odd few who aren't.

I'd argue most people would've handed the bag in. The world isn't your enemy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.