There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

Nearly kicked off at the Suit at Eastlands. Went there to watch the match, imagine it, full of City fans, Scholes scores and one nob jumps up and screames for the goal. He apparantly is a cousin of Scholes. A few of ours were on his case straight away.

Unfortunately had to give ticket bro as on my way to business meeting in rome, so watched the match in the bridge bar in heathrow airport and still sat here slightly bladdered, but talking of piss my sides, earlier when the rags scored there second a rag jumped up in his suit and started singing and this little city midget and i mean little guy about 5'2 told him to sit down, the suit said fuck off munchkin and i kid you not the blue midget sparked the fucker clean out with 1 solid fucker right on the chin, i mean clean out...i couldnt watch the rest of the match for laughing.........funniest think i have ever seen, I hope they have got it on security camera and bang it on you tube, when he came round he didnt have a clue, his legs had totally and utterly gone classic and his faggot mates did fuck all

AlanK said:
Nearly kicked off at the Suit at Eastlands. Went there to watch the match, imagine it, full of City fans, Scholes scores and one nob jumps up and screames for the goal. He apparantly is a cousin of Scholes. A few of ours were on his case straight away.

Yeah I was there too, sat in the corner at the front. I wondered what all that was about. The City staff just stood back and did nothing, that could have really kicked off. The guy was a prick celebrating like that, considering where he was. Good event though, good work by City, nice hotpot too!

i saw one 7ft scum fan that was giving his mouth off to everyone get dropped in one punch and on matt busby way and hwhen he got up he walked the other way and no united fan said a word

A rag in my avenue is nursing a broken nose ...... him , and his two mates got attacked by a group of City fans after the game on Stretford Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.