There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

Nearly kicked off before the game. Mob of about 150 City came from the Trafford Park approach chanting USA. Police, dogs etc separated them from Utd. A few MIBs shouted a bit but couldn't muster the nerve to have a pop. As I've always said - with anything like equal numbers, they're not interested.

i saw 1 blue smack a red who was laughing on our way down busby way,brave fcker the rag was about 5ft tall,if the guy who hit him reads this wd i hope ur proud of urself u big man u

Barry Conlons wig said:
Unfortunately had to give ticket bro as on my way to business meeting in rome, so watched the match in the bridge bar in heathrow airport and still sat here slightly bladdered, but talking of piss my sides, earlier when the rags scored there second a rag jumped up in his suit and started singing and this little city midget and i mean little guy about 5'2 told him to sit down, the suit said fuck off munchkin and i kid you not the blue midget sparked the fucker clean out with 1 solid fucker right on the chin, i mean clean out...i couldnt watch the rest of the match for laughing.........funniest think i have ever seen, I hope they have got it on security camera and bang it on you tube, when he came round he didnt have a clue, his legs had totally and utterly gone classic and his faggot mates did fuck all

Get in there! A cockney red beaten by a Blue munchkin... tremendous

blueH1969 said:
i saw 1 blue smack a red who was laughing on our way down busby way,brave fcker the rag was about 5ft tall,if the guy who hit him reads this wd i hope ur proud of urself u big man u

He probably deserved it - in fact, I'm yet to meet a rag who doesn't deserve a smack in the mouth and I don't mind confessing that I could have happily axed one of the fuckers at full time while they were singing along to their Max Bygraves CD - and 5ft or 7ft, their all the same to me.

Saw a few mibs congregating near white city, well they were all dressed in black with black ski masks covering there mouths......

Some rag fan directly behind me got knocked spark clean out on matt busby way, his head made an absolutely sickening thud as he hit the deck. Made me feel quite sick, don't know what actually happend but at the end of the day reguardless to what we all think of them there is no need for it (that is if was a blue who did it or one of his own). Please could we also cut out the threds that err towards glorifying violence, I've lived through the 70's and 80's and don't want to go back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.